Multicolore bags, yay or nay?

It use to be my favorite line. I then became uncomfortable about carrying any of my mc bags so I sold them. I personally felt like they were just too outdated and so many fakes were out there that just ruined it for me. I might consider purchasing one if they ever produced a bag without vachetta.

steenysteen said:
This is reassuring to hear! I do notice everyone likes the black MC. Why do you think that is? Just preference or is there maintenance issues with the white MC?

I like the black MC mainly because the pop of colors is more dramatic, I'm like you - I like the more blingy, attention grabbing look. I'm not really into pastels and light soft colors like the white MC, my wardrobe is all strong jewel tones and black.

LOVE the print, especially the black multicolor, but most of the bags have too much vachetta and/or bling for my taste that I just can't pull the trigger on any of them. Will probably get one or two SLG:s one of these days but no bag, unless they come out with some new multicolor bag that I like.