Multicolore Alma PM & Speedy available on LV website (Germany)

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Hi, maybe I missed something but to my big suprise on the German LV website the Multicolore Alma PM and Speedy in white and black popped up and are available for purchase.:eek: :eek: I was able to put one in my cart :wtf:.

I am not after these bags, but maybe someone else wanted one of these?

Did anyone hear that these models are coming back???

Here are some screenshots from the site:
speedy.PNG alma.PNG almaw.PNG speedyb.PNG speedyw.PNG alma2.PNG I thought you might be interested...

Hi, maybe I missed something but to my big suprise on the German LV website the Multicolore Alma PM and Speedy in white and black popped up and are available for purchase.:eek: :eek: I was able to put one in my cart :wtf:.
They sur

View attachment 3606557 View attachment 3606560 View attachment 3606561 View attachment 3606562 View attachment 3606563 View attachment 3606565 I thought you might be interested...

Attachments

• IMG_7005.PNG
    IMG_7005.PNG
    206.2 KB · Views: 809

View attachment 3606557 View attachment 3606560 View attachment 3606561 View attachment 3606562 View attachment 3606563 View attachment 3606565 I thought you might be interested...
Too bad I don't live there i would buy one right now!!!!

upload_2017-2-16_8-11-33.png
This one is new to me. NG has combined the shapes of the iconic Alma and Lockit.
We will se if this reverse monogram will have the same high demand like the Pochette Metis in reverse...

I've also noticed a multicolor Sarah and Zippy Wallet on the German website (but that was before I've noticed both Speedy and Alma). I was also wondering if they were a website defect or a real thing. I wonder if they are reconsidering discontinuing the multicolor line? Does anybody have more information? I'd LOVE a multicolor Zippy Coin Purse or a Cosmetic Pouch!

Reactions: Aliluvlv