Multicolor

My new white MC Sarah in the new version is made in June 2014, so i think they will still produce some SLGs and the speedy and alma bag ... But the rumors keep changing .. I really hope the MC Line will not disappear totally!!

They're still easy to come by... I think this was either a rumor or is still far off on the horizon.

+1 I don't know about this one. They seem to be pretty available. To be honest, I would be really surprised if they stopped making the SLG's. They're so versatile and popular. I love mine! :heart:

I was talking to my friend the other day.. she works at LV and also does the same uni course as me and she says that MC is still really popular as people are still asking about the bags and stuff. She says that they will be still sold until stock runs out (in bags). Slgs on the other hand will still be produced but in really limited amounts. She also reminded me that MC was supposed to be LE but due to the popukarity of it they kept the line and ever since MJ left they want to kinda you know phase out his stuff and replace it with NGs stuff... :sad:

I talked to 6 different customer service reps and they all said that the mc line will not be discontinued but only be made in small amounts so that it will be mainly hard to find pieces. That's why they came out with the new sarah wallet.

I talked to 6 different customer service reps and they all said that the mc line will not be discontinued but only be made in small amounts so that it will be mainly hard to find pieces. That's why they came out with the new sarah wallet.

This is also what i was told when my SA placed an order for me on the new MC Sarah :smile:

My new white MC Sarah in the new version is made in June 2014, so i think they will still produce some SLGs and the speedy and alma bag ... But the rumors keep changing .. I really hope the MC Line will not disappear totally!!
My Speedy 30 in Black Multicolor and my Black MC Milla are both from July 2014, so did they make one last batch?