multicolor wallet

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
I Love the multicolor, and I would like to get a matching wallet for my bags. I heard the white color is more difficult to maintain, will you get a black multicolor wallet even though you have a white multicolor bag?
Thank you.

Why not? To me wallet and bag do not have to match perfectly. I switch bags very often but can't imagine having to switch wallets. Too much of a hassle.

sometimes I think a contrast looks better....matchy matchy can at times be overwhelming..try checking out the "whats in your LV" thread....then you can see how some mix the MC colors and to me it actually compliments each other...

I think having a different style wallet to your bag looks good. Too matchy just starts to look boring. But of course if you like having a matching wallet then go for it! Do what you want! :biggrin:

I'm not a matchy-matchy person. I like my accessories to coordinate with my bag! So, if I'm carrying a Damier bag, I usually use a Vernis wallet in pomme, you get the picture.

If you love the black MC than I say go for it! I have a white MC wallet and haven't had any issues with it although I have only had it a few months. I also rotate my wallets quite a bit too!

GL deciding!

I like everything to be different. Makes it easier to tell things apart. I just bought a vernis rose pop zcp and it is the only rose pop I own.

I also have a white MC koala.(my only white MC) I LOVE the style but about after a year and a half the MC started rubbing off. I showed it to MANY SA's and they all said the same thing, it is normal. It usually starts after about a year.

Here is what mine looks like.

DSCN1369.jpg

DSCN1367.jpg

I like everything to be different. Makes it easier to tell things apart. I just bought a vernis rose pop zcp and it is the only rose pop I own.

I also have a white MC koala.(my only white MC) I LOVE the style but about after a year and a half the MC started rubbing off. I showed it to MANY SA's and they all said the same thing, it is normal. It usually starts after about a year.

Here is what mine looks like.

DSCN1369.jpg

DSCN1367.jpg

wow, that is too bad. did you use the wallet every day? will the black be the same? Thank you!

To be honest, I don't think it matters which color MC Wallet. The silkscreening will eventually rub off no matter which color you get. Afterall, you wallet will be sitting inside your bag 90% of the time. It will rub against the contents inside your purse.