Multicolor trouville

sweetpinksky

Jan 28, 2009
Hello!

So I have decided to purchase a Multicolor trouville in white, so I am wondering if any of you had any issues with color transfer? And is it true that the white multicolor may turn yellow? Does it still look pretty as it oxidizes?

And could you girls post some pictures of your trouville?:heart:

Thanks!

what a nice decision! I heard somewhere around here that the white MC turns yellow if it was from the first few years of production and that LV has changed that problem.... don't quote me bcuz i "heard" it from someone else.

ENJOY it! Post pics when you get it!

HI!

Used to have trouville, but I sold it because I just wasn´t a bag for me.
I got the bag three years, and in that timeperiod, there were NO color tranfers! I take good care of my bags. I carried trouville usually in summer so it was often under the sunlight.

Here are few pics my previous baby :smile:

if you want to know something more, just tell me. I´ll be glad to help you. Hopefully my english isn´t too hard to understand :/.

Attachments

• trou.jpg
    trou.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 162
  • trou2.jpg
    trou2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 98
  • trou3.jpg
    trou3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 99
i had a white mc from the first season and it turned yellow- since then i have had many other white mc bags and wallets and pouchettes and NONE of them have turned! its all good now! enjoy! love the trouville.

White MC looks very pretty with patina, I have an older Alma. I think that MC trouville has been discontinued, but they probably still have enough on stock.

where do you plan to buy it from? it is discontinued...

Hello!

So I have decided to purchase a Multicolor trouville in white, so I am wondering if any of you had any issues with color transfer? And is it true that the white multicolor may turn yellow? Does it still look pretty as it oxidizes?

And could you girls post some pictures of your trouville?:heart:

Thanks!