mulTiColor speedy cLub

chi_mommy9

O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
*Haven't seen a MC Speedy Club yet doing a search, just a Multicolor Club (for all things MC) and a Speedy Club (for all lines of speedies..)*

So for those of us who can't get enough of :tender::love::cloud9: (admiring) and :drool::faint: (gawking) over the color combinations of Takashi Murakami's Multicolor Speedy 30...

This Club is for muLTiColor SPEEDY die hard fans. :yes:
Here we can see all the different color combos of MC Speedy all around the globe! MC Speedy is unique because of the different color combinations on each & every one. Feels like they're all LE :smile:

♥ Please share your pics of your MC Speedies here, and feel free to share pics of your MC Speedy & what she carries inside daily too ♥

In addition... :idea:
Also post picture updates of your Multicolor Speedy with Patina as she gradually gets older, that way we can all :faint: fall in LoVe with patina and reference how our MC Speedies age with time since we hardly see patinas on MC Speedies as much as we do the gorgeous patina on Mono Canvas Speedy...

Have fun everyone! ♥ Nat

here's mine i know i'll have forever.

stats: pink, purple & violette color combinations.

date code: SP4087 (made in France, year 2007)

price at time of purchase: august 23, 2008 $2,240 USD :sad:
price before increase date august 19, 2008 $2,179 USD :sad:

a9.jpg

a10.jpg

S-Lock/Right Side:

a12.jpg

Left Side:

a11.jpg

Outside Front Pouch interior:

a13.jpg

Backside:

a16.jpg

Inside MC Speedy (love how soft microfiber lining is):

a17.jpg

Inside Patch Pouch (holds more items than my mono canvas speedy 30):

a18.jpg

and the Vernis Pochette Wallet I pair with my MC Speedy :cloud9::love:

theONE2.jpg

and all this fits inside my MC Speedy (not pictured mono canvas cosmetique case STUFFED to the brim) but fits inside MC speedy as well with all this stuff...

pictured below: agenda MM, vernis pochette wallet, a little narrow case to protect from spills & ink stains inside my bag, a tube of lotion & a mini-travel lysol can aerosol spray..

n9.jpg

n10.jpg

I am here to join! I don't have any pics of my speedy alone, so I will have to post some pics of my baby tomorrow. BTW Firefly, my speedy has almost the same color combo as yours!

firefly, yAAy you're in, i love your black MC speedy!! she's gorgeous and i LoVe how how you left the keys peeking out-never saw it that way-i'd like to try that out.

:idea: also-the loop at the top of your key holder (brass base of handle) is better looped that way. i need to change the position of mine bcuz it's covering part of the vachette patch on mine.

I am here to join! I don't have any pics of my speedy alone, so I will have to post some pics of my baby tomorrow. BTW Firefly, my speedy has almost the same color combo as yours!

MCAddict, yaaY! welcome :smile:
i saw your post in a thread about how you LoVe your MC Speedy and how it's the best bag you couldn't part with. i AGREE.
i have seriously never been this INTO an LV bag before...
everything about her is perfect! absolutely nothing flawed about the design...

:drool:MG Natalie you bag is STUnnIng!!:ps:I love that hot pink and all the pastels!!! and your vernis wallet... TDF!!
I honestly want another one!! I love the MC Speedy so much! Firefly yours in beyond beautiful too!!!
Im going to take another pic of my MC Speedy & will post soon!!

Lets show our outfits & everything with these beauties!!

Love everyones speedys! Nat your speedy is making me want a White MC Speedy even more! I can't take it lol Very nice bag! I have been looking on LV and Eluxury but they don't have any in stock in White:sad:

I like how how my keys hang lol
Carrie

Hi Nat:heart: ~ thanks for the invite!

Here's my Black MC Speedy that I bought a long time ago ~ when they first came out.

First pic was taken Oct 2007 ...

attachment.php

The following was taken a couple months ago ~ not much difference in Patina ;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• show17.jpg
    show17.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 8,048
  • LVCol28.jpg
    LVCol28.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 9,513
  • LVCol29.jpg
    LVCol29.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 7,866
  • LVCol30.jpg
    LVCol30.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 8,789
Here is mine. Purchased from Let Trade, she has a date code from 2003. She was also a steal for $819.

Attachments

• Picture 860.jpg
    Picture 860.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3,239
  • Picture 862.jpg
    Picture 862.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 4,987
  • Picture 859.jpg
    Picture 859.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,053