mulTiColor speedy cLub

Wow SweetPurple!!! Your Speedy looks Amazinggg:tup:!!! I should try using baby wipes on mine lol!! I've never tried that on any of my bags!

Allicatexp-Lovely colors on your speedy! It looks great

Found a pic! Will have to get a better one tomorrow though...
BucketBag027.jpg

MCaddict, wOw!!! she's gorgeous, you took a very good picture too i LOVE closeups-and i can't help but gawk at the color combo of your alma (is it) right next to MC speedy!! and i agree, your pooch is too cute :smile:

rosana, welcome to the club, thank you and yours has a beautiful patina-she's gorgeous & aging well (^_^)! update pics a few months from now to see how much more gorgeous patina is, if you can :yes:

princessME!!!! yay you're in!! thank you so much! i LoVe them both dearly, can't wait to see pics of yours here too eeeeEEEK!
==================================================
you know what's so sad (but worth it) and funny everyone??
my friend was like, "sheesh-you could have bought a LV pegase 60 or 4 different OTHER speedy lines for the price of 1 MC Speedy instead!"

but the way i see it is, i'm going to be carrying this MC Speedy all year round, every day for a long time and don't think i'll want to go back to my other LV's & non-LV's for a long while (except for rainy weather maybe)...
and yeah i could have gotten a pegase or 4 other speedy lines i don't have like damier ebene, mini lin, epi, etc. but IMO MC Speedy is like the QUEEN or Princess of all Speedy's so LUXE :tender::cloud9::love:...plus i already have my pink diane von furstenburg (spell?) luggage set & sky blue samsonite set i just bought-that would SO complement my new MC Speedy when i travel later this month!!! can't wait to use them i'm soooo excited! triple EEEEEK! :yahoo:

Last edited:
Natalie1885-I totally agree with what you said!! It's pretty much the best looking speedy of them all!! I'm totally getting a White one as well and I'm almost positve I'm about to get the White MC Keepall...SOON!!:yahoo:

SweetPurple YAAAaaaaYYY! (i just missed your post!) ==> wOw, i can't believe how new the patina is after the months in between. your MC is gorgeous!!

attachment.php

allicatexp, welcome to the club!!!! wow she is gorgeous and for having her made in 2003!!! so pretty :smile: loving her patina & color combos:heart:

attachment.php

Natalie1885-I totally agree with what you said!! It's pretty much the best looking speedy of them all!! I'm totally getting a White one as well and I'm almost positve I'm about to get the White MC Keepall...SOON!!:yahoo:

rosana, OH MY GOSH, a MC Keepalllllll!? you've gotta post pics of her in this club too, after all, keepall is the big sister or older cousin (however way we all see it) of MC speedy 30!
lucky rosana! congrats on that one!!!!

^guiltypleasure, your MC Speedy is gorgeous, i LoVe her patina!
why are you getting leather replaced? is it damaged somewhere? i don't see it?

or is it because you like newer vachette on her?
well if you do get all leather replaced in future, please come back on this thread and tell us your updates, "before & after shots" and how much LV charges you (if you get a chance to). that'd be great reference info. for those of us who'd like to bring ours into boutique in the future.
we can compare our experiences *and fees they charge* year to year...

I love this club! It is so nice to see all the color combos! This is one bag I could just stare at forever!

attachment.php

Here we are together! She looks good with almost everything I wear!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Speedy.jpg
    Speedy.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 3,317
  • model-4.jpg
    model-4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3,146
  • model4.jpg
    model4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3,937
Thanks Natalie1885!! I will for sure post pics when I get it:tup:!!!

DesigningStyle-Your bag looks Fabulous!!!

Wow there's a lot of Black Multicolor Speedy's!!!:nuts:

hey DS! yay, you're in (^_^)
i :heart: your outfits with MC Speedy, you wear her well!
she has a beautiful patina!!!!!!!
and i totally agree, i can just STARE at MC speedy 4ever.
she distracts me from the whole world...like when i have her on
my arm, i'm in my own little bubble ;)

And, I noticed that so far everyone has different color combos (when referring to the color LVs on either side of the pocket--for some reason that is what I always look at!) except Allicatexp and MCaddict they both have royal blue!