Multicolor Speedy Bags

WndrWoman

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
I know this bag is an old classic bag but do any of you still carry it? I got mine out out the closet close to the end of summer and carried it for a couple of weeks. But my question to you LV lovers do you still carry this bag? Even though its kind of old now there is something about that bag that I absolutely love and would never get rid of it!! I would love to hear some other opinions!!:tup:

to me, no matter how "old" it gets it will always be in style. it's a classic in my eyes. it literally matches every outfit! i remember when i used to think it was tacky but after seeing it IRL, i was stunned. its SO BEAUTIFUL

i want one!!!!!!!! or maybe two! ^^

i love mine....i have white one and i can carry it all year around where i live (it's almost summer all year!!!) --- but since i put so much stuff in my bag, it does get pretty heavy and it isn't so practical with my almost 2yr old.....so my poor speedy sits in my closet alot!!!! lol

Absolutely I still carry them! They are gorgeous!!!!!! I love anything LV and I agree that no matter how "old" they are, they are still beautiful!

Sadly no, I wanted it so bad when it came out in 2003...and almost stalked the store....now I don't even use it. Last time I used it was at my son's gradualtion...last June :sad:

I got mine in 2004 and I just took her out last Saturday night when I went to have an evening dinner with my family.

In my opinion, the MC Speedy is a hands down classic and will never go out of style.