Multicolor fading?

BoysMom

Mar 13, 2008
Hi,
A question for those of you who own a Multicolor bag/accessory and use it on a daily basis. How long have you had and used it before noticing fading of the canvas? Thanks! :smile:

The oldest MC piece I have currently in my collection is about 4 years old and there hasn't been any fading at all. Prior to that I owned a piece that was 12 years old and there was never any fading on that either. Come to think of it I have never seen a faded piece.

The oldest MC piece I have currently in my collection is about 4 years old and there hasn't been any fading at all. Prior to that I owned a piece that was 12 years old and there was never any fading on that either. Come to think of it I have never seen a faded piece.

Thanks so much for your reply! I feel better about MC now!

I haven't seen fading so much as I've seen chipping. My mom's black multicolore wallet is getting pretty chipped...granted, she has used it for about 3 years and it gets bashed around in her bag and used quite a bit though.

I have just bought my very first MC, a black MC Pochette GM. I am now afraid to use it. It would mostly remain in my bags. I realize that it sounds silly as I had done my research and come to terms with the fact that MC will not last as long as Mono. I probably should just grow up and conquer my fear... :oh:

MC was being produced in 1996:wtf:....that doesn't sound right at all:nogood:

As for my pieces from the original LE MC line in 2003, my shoes faded heavily especially my trainers, my bag has faired well, although the speedy shows ruboff, the belt shows ruboff and the S-Lock bracelet, but the pochette is great, I think like anything else each piece can vary.