Multicolor Embarassment

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have nothing but MC and I get stares and looks ALL the time. It always make me think: "Omg, they think I'm carrying a fake!" :shocked:

But I have finally come to the point that maybe they are just are looking at it because MC is a really "out there" piece. I have to admit I do the same thing when I see other people carrying LV bags. I stare just to see what kind of LV is it and then look away.

Don't worry about it. Just enjoy your beautiful bag and all those stares are just admiring your goregous MC. :biggrin:

LOL, you're so funny frozen_alaska! Is that your dentistry campus? Looks so neat and structured...;) Btw I'm still :drool: over your Ursula....:P

heehee! I would never dream of being a dentist--- halitosis- - rotten teeth--- cracked teeth--- caps, crowns, root canals, fillings, braces, dentures...... I'm in the Pre-Med program to become an MD for my hometown people in Barrow---

wait. I know I just listed a lot of things that go wrong with teeth, and I know there are a lot of things wrong with the human body in general, I just have no interest in dental studies----

anywhoo--- yeah--- pretty structured!!! Everything is so close together because of this:

March2006001.jpg

whoops!
:back2topic:

Wear that bag with pride- I know I would- it's shoulder bag perfection!

I look at LV bags all the time cos most of the time I am admiring the bags that the ladies carry. Hence, if you notice many people staring at your bag, most likely they are admiring it cos it is stunning! once I spotted a super fake MC pochette on a lady..I just turned away in disgust.

I know from experience that carrying around LV, and especially mc lv, you get alot of attention. It's crazy how many stares my white mc speedy gets. Your bags are gorgeous and that's why people are staring!!