Multicolor Black Bags Not Popular?

VioletSofia

Nov 30, 2010
I've been all over the place trying to figure out what to purchase for my yearly bag. I went from wanting a Chanel to wanting an LV again and then once that was decided I went from the Beverly to the Stresa but something else has caught my eye. I am really digging the black multi Alma bag. I know it's discontinuted but I've seen them around for sale. I think it just looks very cool in the multi. What I want to know is what your honest opinions of the black multi bags is. I see tons of love for the white but not too much of the same love for the black. Honest opinions of that collection in general as well as the multi-Alma. Thank you for helping me narrow this down.:P

Will this be your first multi? I like the following:
1. Chrissie (This is a unique purse; my friend has it and I loooove it. However, I think it is the most of expensive of the multi family)
2. Courtney, which I have, but it is on the heavy side.
3. Alma (love the black actually much better thab the white, and the Alma is my most favourite bag)
Good luck!

I had the black multi colore Aurelia MM and loved the look at first, but sold it because I felt like it was too heavy for what it was and too open for me (shallow, no zipper). I also felt that it seemed too status-showing for me, that I wasn't really confortable taking it to work or shopping, and I wanted something else, like Damier Ebene or Azur, as I felt that I had gotten over the multi color bag look overall. Hope that helps!

my two mc pieces are black mc....and now that you have mentioned it when I do see multicolore its always white....I have the milla and courtney clutch in black...lvoe them and really enjoy using them....I do notice that they get alot of attention/stares...I think its the nature of the color/pattern as it draws you in to keep looking at the different colors...

Will this be your first multi? I like the following:
1. Chrissie (This is a unique purse; my friend has it and I loooove it. However, I think it is the most of expensive of the multi family)
2. Courtney, which I have, but it is on the heavy side.
3. Alma (love the black actually much better thab the white, and the Alma is my most favourite bag)
Good luck!

Yes, this would be my first multi and now I am even more torn because someone mentioned it looks very young looking and I had never thought of that before! I am 32 and don't want to look like a teenager but I've seen some people that can just carry it well at any age. Does anyone think that this is not a classic or timeless print? I"m afraid I will be over it in a few years.. geez though that Alma looks so cool in black multi

Yes, this would be my first multi and now I am even more torn because someone mentioned it looks very young looking and I had never thought of that before! I am 32 and don't want to look like a teenager but I've seen some people that can just carry it well at any age. Does anyone think that this is not a classic or timeless print? I"m afraid I will be over it in a few years.. geez though that Alma looks so cool in black multi

I think the shape is classic but not the print with that amount of colors and the studding. It's one of the reasons that I don't have any multicolor bags just accessories (the phone strap and a pochette cles). For the record, I'm just a couple years older than you are. :smile:

I think the shape is classic but not the print with that amount of colors and the studding. It's one of the reasons that I don't have any multicolor bags just accessories (the phone strap and a pochette cles). For the record, I'm just a couple years older than you are. :smile:

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think I will be buying one of the 2 grand and over multi's but perhaps a less expensive smaller one to satisfy the craving for something black multi! So hard for me to buy wallets instead of just saving extra for an another bag, haven't been able to do it yet!! But maybe a multi wallet may be in my future.

I've been all over the place trying to figure out what to purchase for my yearly bag. I went from wanting a Chanel to wanting an LV again and then once that was decided I went from the Beverly to the Stresa but something else has caught my eye. I am really digging the black multi Alma bag. I know it's discontinuted but I've seen them around for sale. I think it just looks very cool in the multi. What I want to know is what your honest opinions of the black multi bags is. I see tons of love for the white but not too much of the same love for the black. Honest opinions of that collection in general as well as the multi-Alma. Thank you for helping me narrow this down.:P

Sorry to say that there's not a single thing about it that I like