Multicles 4 vs 6?

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
New Jersey
Hi ladies -- trying it purchase a multicles but I'm not sure which one. I'd like to put my license and credit cards in it from time to time. Will they fit in the 4 multicles? Also, I have a BMW key fob.....I don't mind if it sticks out - will that look ok in the 4? Or should I just spring for the 6? THanks!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
ShowMeState
Get the 6, better too much than not enough. My Nissan fob sticks out but I deal with it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using PurseForum mobile app

Divalish

Obsessively opposed to the typical
Mar 27, 2016
New England
I was curious though....will a credit card fit in the 4?
I would just get the 6. I have two and they are the perfect size. I don't believe cards will fit in the 4, as there's just enough room to slip them behind the flap of the 6.

I have Lexus and Audi big key fobs, they both fit fine in the 6 but hang ever so slightly out the bottom. Probably wouldn't work as good with the 4.

tracycost

Mar 15, 2012
I have a 4 key holder and a card will fit however only with 1 or 2 flat keys inside and I have had mine for a while so it has probably stretched a little. I did use it with my key fob as well I just had to leave it sticking out. I have now switched to a 6 key holder because I was tired of my key fob sticking out. The only reason I held off so long was because the 4 key fit inside my hand just perfectly. So with all that being said I would go with the 6. Hope that helps!

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
New Jersey
I would go with the 6. That's what I have and can only fit one key FOB in there. Plus a $20 and a card in the back. But others with different sizekey FOBs can fit two. You really have to do some research on these. This club house helped me.

http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-4-6-keyholder-club.133689/page-94
I have a 4 key holder and a card will fit however only with 1 or 2 flat keys inside and I have had mine for a while so it has probably stretched a little. I did use it with my key fob as well I just had to leave it sticking out. I have now switched to a 6 key holder because I was tired of my key fob sticking out. The only reason I held off so long was because the 4 key fit inside my hand just perfectly. So with all that being said I would go with the 6. Hope that helps!

thanks!