Multicles 4 - pros and cons

Gaolga

LV Geek
O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
Hi, long time that I don't start a new thread...

I want to buy a SLG in Pomme this year before it gets discontinued.... and I wanted an agenda for some time... I still want it but I still have a lot of small books that can be used. The thing is that an agenda is not for right now...

So, I turned into another SLG... the Multicles... I like the idea of keeping the keys inside... and I would have something in Pomme... and the multicles would have usage from day 0

But I wanted to hear your opinions about this item. (if you have a picture even better)

I love love the multicles in vernis!! It holds up really well (I've had mine for a bit over a year) even with daily use and it keeps my keys from scratching the inside of my bags. I also keep some emergency cash folded inside. I know other tpf members have had issues fitting their car keys but I since I don't have one it's not a problem for me.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406413849.060475.jpg

I don't have a pic but I've had my pomme 4 key holder for 3 1/2 years and have been using it daily! It has some marks and dents on the interior from the keys - since the leather is so soft - but the exterior still looks great! No scratches, dents or marks. I've dropped it so many times on concrete and nothing happened. Vernis is more durable than people think. The gold hardware is only slightly fading and the snap still looks new. I would definitely recommend it. If you're thinking of getting any other pomme items, get the zcp too! :smile:

I love love the multicles in vernis!! It holds up really well (I've had mine for a bit over a year) even with daily use and it keeps my keys from scratching the inside of my bags. I also keep some emergency cash folded inside. I know other tpf members have had issues fitting their car keys but I since I don't have one it's not a problem for me.

View attachment 2698769

Thanks for the picture :smile: I have a car key but it wouldn't go to the Multicles since it has already its own keychain (from the Ilustres series)

But I love this idea of folding the multicles and have everything protected from key scratch

I don't have a pic but I've had my pomme 4 key holder for 3 1/2 years and have been using it daily! It has some marks and dents on the interior from the keys - since the leather is so soft - but the exterior still looks great! No scratches, dents or marks. I've dropped it so many times on concrete and nothing happened. Vernis is more durable than people think. The gold hardware is only slightly fading and the snap still looks new. I would definitely recommend it. If you're thinking of getting any other pomme items, get the zcp too! :smile:

Yeah pomme looks so attractive :biggrin: