Multicard Zip Around Purse

LoVe

O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
Hello!

I just discovered the Multicard Zip Around Purse on the Mulberry website, and I was wondering if anyone here has it and can provide any feedback. How do like it? How is it holding up? How much does it really fit? Do you have any pictures of it in action? Any opinions will be appreciated. Thank you!

Ruth

P.S. Here is the link to and photos of the item in question.
RL4863_346A100

RL4863_346A100_2

I have one of these for use in small evening bags... only used a few times, but my review so far would be:

Pros
- nice leather
- holds several cards and you can fit cash (notes) in folded up

Cons
- would like a zipped section
- the outside zip often gets stuck, which is really annoying. It may just be mine but basically the part of the zip that you pull (can’t think what it’s called!) turns sideways and gets stuck at a weird angle that then makes it really hard to use. Hopefully it will loosen up over time...

Reactions: LoVe
I have one of these for use in small evening bags... only used a few times, but my review so far would be:

Pros
- nice leather
- holds several cards and you can fit cash (notes) in folded up

Cons
- would like a zipped section
- the outside zip often gets stuck, which is really annoying. It may just be mine but basically the part of the zip that you pull (can’t think what it’s called!) turns sideways and gets stuck at a weird angle that then makes it really hard to use. Hopefully it will loosen up over time...

Thank you so much! I think you mean the zipper pull? :smile: That really is annoying, but I'm more concerned about the zipper itself. Does it work smoothly? I had a very similar cheap wallet from eBay, but the zipper on that one broke (not that I was expecting much from eBay). They do have another card holder that closes with a popper (the Continental Card Holder), but it has only four slots, which probably means that you can fit way less inside. The fact that it doesn't have a zipped compartment doesn't really bother me, as I plan on using it for cards only.

Hi, yes it is just the zipper pull - it sometimes sticks at a weird angle and makes the zip harder to use. The zip itself works fine!

Oh, that’s good to know! Thank you! I'm sorry to keep bothering you about this, but I was just wondering how many cards actually fit in it? Without it starting to bulge.

Oh, that’s good to know! Thank you! I'm sorry to keep bothering you about this, but I was just wondering how many cards actually fit in it? Without it starting to bulge.

No problem! I only use this when I want a tiny purse with me, and usually put two cards per slot (there are five slots) but you can easily fit four. Photo attached - loaded up with 14 cards to see what happens, and it feels pretty full but you may be able to squeeze more in!

Hope this helps!

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

No problem! I only use this when I want a tiny purse with me, and usually put two cards per slot (there are five slots) but you can easily fit four. Photo attached - loaded up with 14 cards to see what happens, and it feels pretty full but you may be able to squeeze more in!

Hope this helps!

View attachment 4249514

View attachment 4249515

Oh, thank you so much! It helps a lot! :heart: That's about the number of cards I'm usually carrying around. I am still in two minds between this one and the other version (without zipper and with four slots, which probably fits less), but maybe I will make it up until my birthday. :amuse:

Reactions: Skater
I find the zipped version useful as I often use one of the slots for some cash (notes and maybe a couple of coins), so this keeps them secure.

Do show us what you get in the end!