multi tassels ponytail scarf

jeya13

Purse-a-holic
Aug 15, 2012
I have always liked the way purses look with a scarf tied on them, but haven't ever tried it myself until yesterday. With my thank you GC from one of the local boutiques, I decided to get the scarf since you're not allowed to combine the thank you with PCE. So right away I tied it on my new Candace (that I exchanged the chambray duffle for) and then tried it on some other bags.. Now I need more scarves, Lol!

ForumRunner_20130204_140553.png

ForumRunner_20130204_140610.png

ForumRunner_20130204_140624.png

ForumRunner_20130204_140648.png

LOL - I DID think it was 2 scarves!
It looks great on each bag!

Very nice scarf! I really like how scarves can really dress up a bag. Those are all lovely!

Me too! I love the look!!! ESP on candace!

Very cute! It looks great on all of the bags but I like it on the duffle best. Congrats! Great use of the appreciation card!

Great scarf, and really adds to the bag. Love it on the uv duffle.

Thanks! My fave is Candace.. LOVE it :biggrin:

I have always liked the way purses look with a scarf tied on them, but haven't ever tried it myself until yesterday. With my thank you GC from one of the local boutiques, I decided to get the scarf since you're not allowed to combine the thank you with PCE. So right away I tied it on my new Candace (that I exchanged the chambray duffle for) and then tried it on some other bags.. Now I need more scarves, Lol!

View attachment 2050342

View attachment 2050343

View attachment 2050344

View attachment 2050345

Ok, you sold me!!! I bought the other tassel scarf but it's just too big. This will be perfect! Thanks for posting!