multi speedy white or black?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

multi speedy white or black?

1. white

2. black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i always thought the multi speedy might be a bit too big for me, although i do have mono speedy 30 and love it. i can't resist the temptation of that beautiful thing though so i think i'm gonna start saving for one. hopefully my lv store will have both for me to see what i like better, but your suggestions will help me too!

a little about me:

i'm 28 with no kids
    around 5'2'' (105 lbs)
    asian

so ladies... which color would be better for me???

2. I like the black.

3. Definitely black- rarer and more sophistocated.

4. Black

5. white :biggrin:

6. Tough choice....I've always been a huge fan of the white, however I just bought a black MC speedy and I love it. I didn't vote becasue I love both colors equally. I use the black MC in the winter and the white MC in the summer.

7. black :heart:

8. I just ADORE the look of the black MC speedy.

It's so expensive though, I don't know if I will be able to afford it for a long time...I just think it would look so great with all my "all black" outfits. It would make the logos pop out even more.

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

9. Well I think it depends on YOUR skincolour, if you're more fair, then white, if not, then black. I'm asian too and I have the white one

10. Black

11. I love white MC... so WHITE..

12. Black!!!:love:

13. White! ;)

14. i only like the Multicolore line in white. it's so much more feminine. the black is so fluorescent

15. if i got white i would only carry it in the summer...i do prefer the white but if someone bought me a black one...no complaints here!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice