MULTI POCHETTE ACCESSOIRES MY LV WORLD TOUR

Mommy2APrincess

I <3 LV
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Has anyone customized one and placed an order? I just placed an order for one yesterday since I'm fairly certain my big 50th birthday vacation won't happen come November. At least now I have a cute bag to look forward to and call my bday present. :smile: Here are the "stickers" I chose because they either have some kind of significance or I just thought they were cute. I can't wait to get it - it's going to be a long 8 weeks!!!

FrontBack.JPG

I want one of these, I've been trying not to cave because the price is $$$$ here in Aus. Did they tell you how long you can expect to wait?

OK - it's been 7 weeks and 1 day since I placed my order, and the status still says "Product in process of being manufactured". I know it says "Please allow 8 weeks for delivery," but I was hoping it would be sooner rather than later. Venessa84 mentioned getting theirs in 4 weeks. Has anyone else placed an order for one? If so, how long did it take for you to receive it....and were you given a heads up once it shipped with the shipping info? I'm a VERY impatient person and I the wait is killing me!!!!! LOL Thank you.

OK - it's been 7 weeks and 1 day since I placed my order, and the status still says "Product in process of being manufactured". I know it says "Please allow 8 weeks for delivery," but I was hoping it would be sooner rather than later. Venessa84 mentioned getting theirs in 4 weeks. Has anyone else placed an order for one? If so, how long did it take for you to receive it....and were you given a heads up once it shipped with the shipping info? I'm a VERY impatient person and I the wait is killing me!!!!! LOL Thank you.

Ugh sorry yours has taken so long. Maybe call? I just asked my SA and she said turn around time is still about 4 weeks...quicker then it’s been in the past.

Ugh sorry yours has taken so long. Maybe call? I just asked my SA and she said turn around time is still about 4 weeks...quicker then it’s been in the past.
Good suggestion - I just called the 866 number on the website and the SA said that it takes 8 weeks and she could not provide me with any status besides that. I guess I have to wait 6 more days and then inquire where it is. :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: Venessa84