Multi Mini Glitter Pigalle 120 or Ron Ron 100?

Multi Mini Glitter in...

• Pigalle 120

• Ron Ron 100

Results are only viewable after voting.

CelticLuv

♥ CL Shoe Addict ♥
O.G.
Jun 18, 2009
I'm in need of a multi mini glitter and I'm having a hard time deciding between the Pigalle 120 or the Ron Ron 100. I need your help!
Which style is more comfortable, has more of a "wow" factor and which would I get more wear out of?
I'd definitely like to get the style that I can wear for more than a couple hours whether to an event, wedding (ability to dance in them is a must ;)) or just for a party.

Pigalle 120
pigalle-1.jpg

Ron Ron 100
ronron.jpg
ronron1.jpg

If you have either of these, what do you think? any modeling pictures?
thank you all!!!

Last edited:
also, do you think either of these in the multi mini glitter will ever make it to sale? or would it be worth it to buy at retail as it might be considered a "classic"?

ron ron.

IMO, mini glitter gives the impression of FUN FUN FUN! and I think it looks more appropriate on the ron ron. Pigalle 120s to me are a more grown up, sexy classy shoe that I prefer without the mini-glitter. Strass, maybe. But I think multi mini glitter is best for the ron ron.

Celtic, I am going to Barneys literally in a half hour to pick up the MG Ron Rons... (hooray for my $175 purple card!! Hehe!) I'll try to take some modeling shots tonight, but no promises as I need to start unpacking from our NYC trip.

Er... Obviously, to answer your question, the Ron Rons are my choice! :P

ron ron.

IMO, mini glitter gives the impression of FUN FUN FUN! and I think it looks more appropriate on the ron ron. Pigalle 120s to me are a more grown up, sexy classy shoe that I prefer without the mini-glitter. Strass, maybe. But I think multi mini glitter is best for the ron ron.

great way of putting it Sara! ITA with you! I'm leaning towards going with the Ron Ron especially for the comfort factor. I'm not sure how difficult the Pigalle is to stand/walk but I know the Ron Ron is comfortable.

If you're looking to "bring sexy back" then it has to be the Pigalle.

If you want a positively wearable, comfortable, cute, fun shoe - Ron Ron!

(Having said that, some do very well in Pigalle 120s but those are the lucky lucky ones..)

Celtic, as much as I adore the Pigalle (I have 2), I have to say that the Ron Ron is hands down the WAY more comfy pair. The pigalles kill me feet after like 30 minutes, and I only have the 100mm version, not 120's. They are crazy sexy though :graucho:. If you haven't tried the Pigalles before, I would highly recommend the Ron Rons. I can stand and dance in mine forever! Good luck and let us know what you decide!