Multi item reveal, just pic's & FOB collection update!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I haven't been too into buying new bags lately. There are a couple I want, but I'm not loving my outlet so I've been getting my COACH fix with accessories!!!

I've been able to score a couple that I have wanted for along time for GREAT prices. No long drawn out reveal, just pic's. All of these item's either came from Bonanzle or the bay.

I've also taken a new photo of my FOB collection. It's growing pretty quickly!!!

Here we go.

This is my absolute FAV!!! I've wanted this wristlet/cluth for along time but didn't want to spend $100 plus. Ended up scoring it for less then $50 shipped and it's in EEUC. LIke NEW!!!

Here she is with her buddy the cosmetic case, I already owned that. LOVE the purple lining!!!

Attachments

• multireveal 001.JPG
    multireveal 001.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 70
  • multireveal 005.JPG
    multireveal 005.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 48
  • multireveal 006.JPG
    multireveal 006.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 38
  • multireveal 004.JPG
    multireveal 004.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 53
Onto a GREAT DEAL!!! Bought this from another TpF member. $25 bucks shipped and this thing is HUGE! The downside is is won't work in my bags, but it'll be PERFECT for travel!!!

Another item with great lining...magenta!!!

Attachments

• multireveal 007.JPG
    multireveal 007.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 36
  • multireveal 008.JPG
    multireveal 008.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 53
OK, yet another item I've wanted for along time but was being stingy for just the RIGHT deal. I ended up paying $22.50 I believe shipped for this one. I have the matching tote, now I just need the wristlet!!! It's also in EEUC, the inside looks like there has never been anything in it!!!

Attachments

• multireveal 011.JPG
    multireveal 011.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 35
  • multireveal 010.JPG
    multireveal 010.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 49
Now I'll move onto 3 GREAT FOB'S!!! My FOB collection is growng by leaps and bounds. I have new pic's to post of it and realized after taking them that the photo is still missing atleast 3 if not more FOB's!!!

The script heart...$35 (I believe) shipped which is a TDF deal!!

The Miranda sphere was I believe $20 shipped and the old school PEACE sign was only $25 bucks shipped!!! WOO HOO!!! These are ALL wonderfull additions to my collection!!!

Attachments

• multireveal 013.JPG
    multireveal 013.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 56
  • multireveal 014.JPG
    multireveal 014.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 43
  • multireveal 015.JPG
    multireveal 015.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 42
Now we'll move onto the only bag reveal. I've had this little gal for a couple weeks now but just getting around to photo's. I'm going to have my cobbler do some strap alterations so that I can inter-change her straps and where her X body like a hippie!!!

This bag is in EUC, and the BEST part? $120 shipped!!! Legacy lining!!! YIPPEE!!!

Attachments

• multireveal 020.JPG
    multireveal 020.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 44
  • multireveal 021.JPG
    multireveal 021.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 36
Now here are my FOB collection pic's. I know it's missing my red leather LIP's, my Pepper FOB, my enamel legacy PEACE sign and my SCORPIO leather FOB. I'm getting to the point where I have soooo many I forget about them.

OH, I'm also missing the girlie snap mix cuz' it's on a bag with the SCORPIO FOB.

I'm making it a goal to collect all the flowers, the photo is ALSO missing my pink heritage stripe heart AND the POPPY pink patent flower with the stones in the center.

I guess this photo is missing atleast 7 of my FOB's!!!

Attachments

• multireveal 016.JPG
    multireveal 016.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 149
  • multireveal 019.JPG
    multireveal 019.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 76
OK, yet another item I've wanted for along time but was being stingy for just the RIGHT deal. I ended up paying $22.50 I believe shipped for this one. I have the matching tote, now I just need the wristlet!!! It's also in EEUC, the inside looks like there has never been anything in it!!!

Oh wow! I have been looking for this too! Great find!!! :nuts: