Multi fancy shape diamondband

lenie

O.G.
Aug 7, 2010
Hawaii
Just wanted to share my new diamond band from Justin’s Fine Jewelers. The specs are: 1.5 CTW, diamonds are F/VS stones in 14 kt white gold. I received this ring yesterday and it is absolutely amazing. The ring contains diamonds in various shapes: round, princess, emerald, pear, marquise,oval,and baguette. From the high quality workmanship and diamonds, sparkle of the stones, creative design, and exceptional customer service, this was the best online jewelry experience I have ever had. I love my new ring and look forward to getting more from them.

E9194987-5A1A-4E9E-A2D1-CB44F89E98C4.jpeg

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
The ring contains diamonds in various shapes: round, princess, emerald, pear, marquise,oval,and baguette. From the high quality workmanship and diamonds, sparkle of the stones, creative design, and exceptional customer service, this was the best online jewelry experience I have ever had.
Congrats @lenie, this is beautiful And looks fabulous on you! theres a thread for online jewelry recommendations on TPF if you want to post the jewelers website https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...vorite-jewelry-shopping-websites-here.869899/

• Love
Reactions: RT1

Shopgirl1996

Live Laugh Love
Apr 11, 2015
USA
Beautiful! The diamonds look nice and large but not bulky on your finger. I love it! Is it an eternity ring or are the diamonds only on the top?

Reactions: RT1

RT1

Hubble Telescope Image of the Orion Nebula
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Texas
Just wanted to share my new diamond band from Justin’s Fine Jewelers. The specs are: 1.5 CTW, diamonds are F/VS stones in 14 kt white gold. I received this ring yesterday and it is absolutely amazing. The ring contains diamonds in various shapes: round, princess, emerald, pear, marquise,oval,and baguette. From the high quality workmanship and diamonds, sparkle of the stones, creative design, and exceptional customer service, this was the best online jewelry experience I have ever had. I love my new ring and look forward to getting more from them.

View attachment 4884155
Congrats on your pretty ring! This multi-shape diamond look has been popular lately among various jewelry designers—Suzanne Kalan comes to mind—and I like it. :tup:
This ring is really beautiful. :loveeyes:
And, I love the way they incorporated different cuts in the ring....so unique! :yahoo: