multi color which one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    Ok so I have narrowed my choices down to getting an Eva in DA....thanks for all your help on choosing, now to hunt for a pre loved.... and the other one i am going to get is a multi color, which would you get ... The Alma ( i already have an Alma in rouge grenadine), the Trouville ( not sure if this is too bulky for a handbag) , the Bron Audra, the Eliza, or Boulogne......... ??

2. No MC speedy? That's my uhg haha

3. I LOVE the Speedy ! I love the 35 I am trying to stay away because i have Speedy in DE and The Aquarelle Watercolor, I also want the Speedy in Silver miroir and the black Empreinte so i am trying to NOT go there as i have to change it up ...haha!

4. Varied choices so think about what you intend to use your MC bag for? For example, Eliza quite small, Boulogne quite stiff and narrow opening (compared to Alma), Audra is small and open topped.

Trouville no bulkier than an Alma as a bag.

I think figuring out how you might like to use your MC bag would help you narrow down your choices.

5. That helped a lot..... I want it for everyday use where i carry quite a lot, so i have narrowed it down to the Alma or the Trouvile...