Multi color monogrom: is it okay to mix?

lvh75

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Hi there!
I'm new to this forum, and I'm glad to have discovered a source where I can get some expert advice from bag connoisseurs such as yourselves!

I am looking into buying my first Louis Vuitton handbag and wallet, but I have a slight dilemma that maybe you guys can help me with. I am pretty sure that I want to purchase the monogram speedy 30, but the wallet I've fallen in love with is the multi color Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois.

Would it be too weird if I prchased this wallet even though it doesn't match exactly in color/pattern?

Any thoughts are appreciated!:yes:

i def think you can mix lv. i have bags that are epi, mono and damier and accessories that are mono, damier and epi and i mix them all the time! i have been debating mc but i can't tell if i love it or it irks me. lol

Welcome!!!!

LV are for you to mix

rightnow, i'm usinig a damier speedy 30, and a Azur wallet, Groom Mono cles and MC phone strap. pretty random aye?

but they look GOOD together

I own a black MC cozy purse that I use with all of my other bags. In spite of what the LV SAs like to tell you about never mixing patterns, I like the thought of not being too match-matchy.