Mulbery Lily - new Violet colour

SYRAH

Oct 30, 2009
Hi, I got an email with the latest Mulberry items this week, with the new “Coming Soon” products. I saw the new Violet colour – it is literally my favourite colour! They have a few products in the colour, and I am in love with the Lily handbag. I don’t own a Mulberry handbag (got a few smaller items), but I’ve been wanting one for a long time.

I am seriously considering buying it - it would be my first designer handbag purchase. It’s my 30th birthday next April , and I thought It could be a very early birthday present for myself haha.

I was looking for opinions about the size, is the Lily Small Classic a good size for an everyday bag? Any advice would be appreciated :smile:

http://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/women/coming-soon/lily-violet-small-classic-grain

Reactions: 24shaz
Mar 23, 2013
England
The regular lily is a good daily day if you don't carry much around with you. It's also a good evening bag as well. I'd say it fits your essentials like wallets, phone, some basic cosmetic items etc. but it wouldn't fit an umbrella. It'd be best for you to go into a store and try it on, maybe ask to put all your things into there see if they all fit. Good luck x

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
I am seriously considering buying it - it would be my first designer handbag purchase. It’s my 30th birthday next April , and I thought It could be a very early birthday present for myself haha.

I was looking for opinions about the size, is the Lily Small Classic a good size for an everyday bag? Any advice would be appreciated :smile:

http://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/women/coming-soon/lily-violet-small-classic-grain
What do you need to carry on a daily basis? The regular/small Lily is a good, versatile size but, as shoesshoesshoes said, you won't fit your umbrella or a bottle of water in it. It's going to hold basics like a small/medium wallet, small make up pouch, phone, keys. The nice thing about it is that it can function as a good evening type bag as it isn't huge. It will fit nicely on your lap at a movie or show, for example. If you also carry a tote bag on a daily basis for work items and your lap top then this size Lily might work beautifully for you.

SYRAH

Oct 30, 2009
I would probably just carry the essentials, purse, phone, make up bag, keys etc. I like that it can be used for both the day and evening. As shoesshoeshoes suggested, I'll probably take a trip to my nearest store and see how it looks/wears in person.

Thanks shoesshoeshoes and younster for the advice :smile:

Reactions: shoesshoeshoes