Mulberry?

me_love_purse said:
where can i get this collonil spray? went to their website but the prices are in euro, so I assume this is only available in europe?
where can i get it in the US? and how do you use it? just spray it on?
thanks

This is where I got it from:

http://footwearetc.com/

I believe they are one of the very few that sell it in the US.

Good luck!:biggrin:

is this the exact item of this waterstop spray?
http://www.footwearetc.com/static_links/026-waterstop.html

I caved and bought a rosemary on saks since it is on sale. I was torn between rosemary and bayswater, but the bayswater looks very big. I am only 5'4" so I think big bags will look funny on me.
Anyways, the rosemary that I got is black. should I get balck collonil spray or neutral collonil spray?
thanks

vicky said:
Pics of bayswater antique glacé + long wallet in the same leather. The first pic is with flash, so the finish looks shinier than it would in normal daylight.

First of all, I love this bag! Second, you know how the darwin leather gets better with time? Is that the same with the glace?

alex04 said:
I just purchased a black Roxanne in antique glace, and I love it! Does anyone know whether I can use the collonil spray on it? Thanks.

you should look in the little mulberry care instruction that comes with it. the care card that came with mine specifically says that i should use collonil spray. i havent used it yet, since i dont really know how to do that. i have never even done that to any of my shoes.

toreilly said:
what do you ladies think of the nude color? have any of you seen it IRL? i feel more partial to oak since it's darker and have never seen nuder IRL. thanks!

The nude is an excellent colour actually, more like `sand`, very neutral and more summery than oak.

toreilly said:
what do you ladies think of the nude color? have any of you seen it IRL? i feel more partial to oak since it's darker and have never seen nuder IRL. thanks!

I have a mulberry in nude...the color is beautiful! It is very neutral with pinkish undertones. It's not that light...very pretty:yes:

I just purchased a Mulberry Tooled Bayswater in Oak and it is gorgeous. The leather is so soft - and the craftsmanship is amazing.

Even my boyfriend - who never gets excited about my bags says its really really nice and its his favourite out of all my bags! He thinks its better than my Chanel and Prada's! Can you believe it?!!

The care card that came with it said use the Collonil Waterstop, so my boyfriend bought me a can. Will spray tomorrow! Can't wait to use it!

I just received 4 mulberrys from the saks sale and I've decided to keep the tooled bayswater in "nude" which is a gorgeous color and I'm not sure it is much different fromthe oak. the bag is stunning. the others I received that are going back are the black tooled bayswater and the black phoebe and the black rosemary, all very nice bags but I have my black bags already set and I just wanted to see irl to decide on one. so they are going back to saks if anyone is looking for these bags they will reappear in teh 40 + 30% off sale section. I also have an apple green tooled bayswater which is stunning but I did not spray it before I used it and some tiny raindrops got on it and they are not permanent stains on the leather. so, do not use your mulberry until you spray with the colonil neutral spray.

I sprayed my oak tooled bayswater several times today - as recommended on the bottle of collonil.. but the bag went darker - only slightly but noticeable as i am really fussy!

Is that normal?

i cannot find this collonil spray and i bought something from wilson leather. i COULD buy collonil online, but its rain season ehre now where i live, and i just want to protect my mulberry asap.
is the wilson leather proctant okay?
or is it bad?

loren...
which saks is this?

loren said:
I just received 4 mulberrys from the saks sale and I've decided to keep the tooled bayswater in "nude" which is a gorgeous color and I'm not sure it is much different fromthe oak. the bag is stunning. the others I received that are going back are the black tooled bayswater and the black phoebe and the black rosemary, all very nice bags but I have my black bags already set and I just wanted to see irl to decide on one. so they are going back to saks if anyone is looking for these bags they will reappear in teh 40 + 30% off sale section. I also have an apple green tooled bayswater which is stunning but I did not spray it before I used it and some tiny raindrops got on it and they are not permanent stains on the leather. so, do not use your mulberry until you spray with the colonil neutral spray.

is the 40+30% online or in the store? i also appreciate your feedback on the nude color. thanks!