Mulberry?

Pics of bayswater antique glacé + long wallet in the same leather. The first pic is with flash, so the finish looks shinier than it would in normal daylight.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 168
kylieReese said:
Now if I can just find a store that carries the regular bayswater. I've only see the one with the studs. thanks

http://www.mulberry.com ship internationally, they've got several Bayswater on there, though the Darwin oak is out of stock, they've still got the Darwin in chocolate, and the other ranges - The Butterfly, and Congo in black :biggrin:
If you like any of the other colours they put you on a back order.;)

Bjara said:
I have a choco Phoebe and an Oak Roxanne. I also had for a day or two a choco Bayswater. :weird: The leather is soft, more so on this style because it is less structured than the other two that I have. Meaning there are bigger expanses of leather that have no pockets or adornments on them, so it makes it more flexible. If you took the three styles and looked at them though, all the leathers are the same.

If you do get one, Mulberry recommends that you use the leather protectant, collonil classic waterstop spray on it. If you have the lighter colored one, you do not want to use a liquid or cream (vs. spray) or else it will come out uneven and show on the leather.

I love Mulberry. :smile:
where can i get this collonil spray? went to their website but the prices are in euro, so I assume this is only available in europe?
where can i get it in the US? and how do you use it? just spray it on?
thanks

I also have a Bayswater in Oak Darwin. I use it as my "work bag" and I absolutely love it. If fits all of my stuff and documents (which is a must for me).

If you have a chance, buy your Bayswater at a store where you can take a look at the leather texture in person. I bought my Bayswater at a store and lined up four different of the Oak Darwin Bayswater;they all had different slightly different leather texture and color.