Mulberry

May 3, 2012
Hello fellow PF people.

I've been having a wardrobe clear out today....you know the sort of thing...getting the bags out to admire, giving them a spray and I was just wondering how you ladies kept your Mulberry scarves in order? Mine are currently in the Harrods boxes they came in but all my non designer scarves (which there are thousands of) I just fold up and lay in the top of my wardrobe so I can choose what to wear. Since we have a thread for bag storage what about scarves? :biggrin:

Hello fellow PF people.

I've been having a wardrobe clear out today....you know the sort of thing...getting the bags out to admire, giving them a spray and I was just wondering how you ladies kept your Mulberry scarves in order? Mine are currently in the Harrods boxes they came in but all my non designer scarves (which there are thousands of) I just fold up and lay in the top of my wardrobe so I can choose what to wear. Since we have a thread for bag storage what about scarves? :biggrin:

In my Roxys - dual purpose here - obvious storage opportunity and they (the roxy's) hopefully avoid the dreaded "bag-sag"!...:graucho:(oh, and hat boxes - you can find some lovely florally ones in TKMaxx/Homesense!).

But I'm sure Lady O would have something snooty and disparaging to say about this - the Harrod's boxes sound much more the correct way to go!!!

I have rails on the back of both wardrobe doors which I loop my scarfs round. It helps keep them tidy and I can see them all at once. I did recently have to have one rail reattached though as it had too many scarves on hehe :smile:

In my Roxys - dual purpose here - obvious storage opportunity and they (the roxy's) hopefully avoid the dreaded "bag-sag"!...:graucho:(oh, and hat boxes - you can find some lovely florally ones in TKMaxx/Homesense!).

But I'm sure Lady O would have something snooty and disparaging to say about this - the Harrod's boxes sound much more the correct way to go!!!

Poor Lady O, anyone would think she's a bit of a snob :giggles: but I have to side with Lady O on this one and say the "freebie" Harrods ones are lovely. I'd actually like to have a bedroom kitted out like a shop, of course allowing for the change of stock turn around nown and again. :graucho:

Great way to store yours Rox in your Roxys :biggrin:

I have rails on the back of both wardrobe doors which I loop my scarfs round. It helps keep them tidy and I can see them all at once. I did recently have to have one rail reattached though as it had too many scarves on hehe :smile:
That's a great idea but the wardrobes in my dressing room wouldn't shut, maybe some hooks on a rack on the wall would be nice? :P

Poor Lady O, anyone would think she's a bit of a snob :giggles: but I have to side with Lady O on this one and say the "freebie" Harrods ones are lovely. I'd actually like to have a bedroom kitted out like a shop, of course allowing for the change of stock turn around nown and again. :graucho:

Great way to store yours Rox in your Roxys :biggrin:

This is one of the reasons I am a DHWOBH fan (as I admitted to you earlier!) - oh, the lives of the idle (extremely and ridiculously) wealthy!!!!...all of the ladies on there spend their tedious lives shopping, lunching, shopping, the odd charity ball, more shopping.......so I suppose they actually need closets the size of The Old School House at SM.....if you don't believe me, check it out.......if that's "tedious".....give me tedious ANY day.......

This is one of the reasons I am a DHWOBH fan (as I admitted to you earlier!) - oh, the lives of the idle (extremely and ridiculously) wealthy!!!!...all of the ladies on there spend their tedious lives shopping, lunching, shopping, the odd charity ball, more shopping.......so I suppose they actually need closets the size of The Old School House at SM.....if you don't believe me, check it out.......if that's "tedious".....give me tedious ANY day.......

I fear I may be missing something here :graucho: of to investigate DHWOBH :graucho: (hey just look at my eyebrows are they working in unison??) :lolots:

If the doors wouldn't shut you can get these cool rack things from ikea - I've used them before when I didn't have wardrobe space. It's here if you wanted to have a look: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70108912/.
Sammi - I'd forgotton about those, the thing is with those though is that once you fill all the wholes which I could do, several times over it makes them very fat and they end up taking up valuable hanging space but I spose a hook on the wall would be ok...infact it would probably look like some pretty cool wall art...:biggrin:

Intrigued, Rox - what's DHWOBH ? I need to know ...!