Mulberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
Well, I certainly apologise if I have affected anyone deeply about this forum "seeming rubbish".

I think what I said was far from "vile" though and I also refuse to accept that it is a nice, sweet place where I am the sole person to cause discontent. My PM works and I know that is not the case at all!! There are so many little comments made and they are mostly overlooked, I am assuming for the general good of the forum...and that is fantastic!!

I have had some good laughs on here and some of you are just the sweetest people ever and I would never mean to disrespect you personally. I sincerely apologise if any of you were upset. My meaning was obviously not conveyed in the way I had hoped. I have bought two things from the outlets and countless more from the sales. I was in no way meaning that there was something wrong with buying from the outlets. It just seems sometimes that the emphasis is more about the cost than the bags themselves. Everyone likes a bargain, myself included. I guess I was just trying to say that a fantastic bag being full price is even sometimes knocked down a bit. I am not even talking about the Mabel.
Oh never mind, because I am never going to be able to express what I mean through writing here anyway.

"Vile" though? That was below the belt and not even true. I guess everyone takes posts certain ways, but why was it not okay for me to do the same? When I read something and there seems to be a little dig at me, I get upset and most of the time say nothing. Then I say something that I did not express well and I am accused of being vile? I think that says something about my position on the forum and I am okay with that.

I take it as a nice, middle class way of telling me to get my coat and go.

:heart: Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of me i some dark times. Hopefully you know who you are (and aren't I suppose!!). I never mean any offense at all.

Hopefully now the forum can go back to being the genial and sugar-coated place it was before my vileness arrived.

Hi keri good to see that you had the b*lls to come back and say how you are feeling.

I don`t know what to say regarding your post but - you are always welcome

to post as far as I`m concerned !!

This is an open forum and open for all - after all I`m on here !!

Nice to see you posting Keri, hopefully you'll continue to. Life's too short for disagreements to get in the way of great bags, irrespective of where they are bought from or how much they cost, but there will always be tiny disagreements it's what makes us individuals and human. :flowers:

I am the biggest culprit of boot in gob syndrome. I'm such a black and white person and because of my job, online I can seem abrupt and abrasive (especially when I'm sneakily posting in works time) I certainly don't mean to be it always sounds ok in my head when i'm typing it. It's just later when I re-read it I cringe and wonder who the hell I've upset now.

Nice to see you posting Keri, hopefully you'll continue to. Life's too short for disagreements to get in the way of great bags, irrespective of where they are bought from or how much they cost, but there will always be tiny disagreements it's what makes us individuals and human. :flowers:

I am the biggest culprit of boot in gob syndrome. I'm such a black and white person and because of my job, online I can seem abrupt and abrasive (especially when I'm sneakily posting in works time) I certainly don't mean to be it always sounds ok in my head when i'm typing it. It's just later when I re-read it I cringe and wonder who the hell I've upset now.

here here.:tup::tup:

KL , it took guts to apologize . I think it's all best left now , the comment made on the other thread was exactly as kroquet said , moved on from this thread . Yes I did read your post and was thinking of the best way to respond as it appears that too many things are being misconstrued at the moment.

The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
(altogether)

You say it best when you say nothing at all...........

we are family and even the best of families squabbles so how about them Mulberry bags?

I take a break from my family once in a while but because I'm part of that family I go back after a while of down time.

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose