Mulberry Zipped Bayswater Tote

It’s a beautiful bag. I don’t see why not. It depends on your lifestyle and how much you need to carry for work and the weekends. I’m not sure what size yours is but I have the mini and the micro. I have to admit I don’t use them a lot bc I like softer bags. I saw the size small in store, and it looked like it would be a work bag. Since mine are smaller and I need a bigger bag for work, I only use mine in casual settings.

Reactions: Jam2
Mine is the large size and it’s really huge. Tried loading it with the usual stuff for work and it’s kind of heavy. But again, the bag looks so chic and professional.

I can see the size large getting heavy specially once you fill it. I tried the small one in store and I already thought it was heavy for me empty! It’s expected bc it’s leather and lined with suede. As long as you aren’t toting around the handbag all day I think it should be fine!

Reactions: Jam2
I got mine from a reputable online shop in Asia. Am planning to sell mine as I do not have the opportunity to use it at all and also its not suitable for my lifestyle.