Mulberry - you have a Mad Moderator!

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Scotland
Hi girls - I just wanted to say 'Hi' - and to let you know that - for my sins - I've been given the Mulberry Sub-Forum to Mod - along with Chloe. Basically - Mulberry haven't had a Mod - and whilst I appreciate it may be a 'shock to the system' - yesterday there was some 'drama' - and really - it was time Mulberry had their own Mod to deal with situations like this.

So - here I am!:yahoo::yahoo:

For those of you who know me - Hi again - and for those of you who don't come say Hi. I'm here to help - not to wield a big stick - and I'm always happy to help anyone out if I possibly can.

PM me anytime - talk to me anytime. Use this Thread to air your views, suggest things. Tell me what you want - what would be good - what is crap - This Sub-Forum is for YOU - and so if there is something you feel is needed - then let me know.

The Reference Library - if there are specifics you want/need - again - let me know - I'll see what I can do.

I'm bouncing between Mulberry and Chloe - but I'm pretty round so I bounce well!!:nuts:

Look forward to meeting you all -

Lesley x

neverdecide

May 17, 2009
Uk
Hi i am still relatively new to all this and so still learning but have seen you around the threads occasionally when i have been lurking. Hope you enjoy it here.

Jul 9, 2009
Hi- Im new too and its fab to have you on board "OFFICIALLY" at last to help!!!! (expect lots of pms while I work out what Im doing!!!)

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
Brilliant news Lescoy

Warmest of welcomes and :tup: from me.

:heart::heart::heart: from my 3 furry friends too.

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Hi Lescoy, thank you for taking this post for us, we really appreciate it - and we will be all good girls, promise! :woohoo:

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
Hi Lescoy, excellent news, so great to have you here on the forum.

Thanks for all your help in the past too when you did it off your own back, lovely to have you here permanently :woohoo:

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Welcome to our crazy little corner of the world, lovely to have you on board! X

What 'drama' did I miss yesterday? Hope everyone's ok....

Last edited:
B

bluecat_00

Hurrah, good to have you here officially Lescoy. We will try to be on our best behaviour!