Mulberry - you have a Mad Moderator!

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Hi girls - I just wanted to say 'Hi' - and to let you know that - for my sins - I've been given the Mulberry Sub-Forum to Mod - along with Chloe. Basically - Mulberry haven't had a Mod - and whilst I appreciate it may be a 'shock to the system' - yesterday there was some 'drama' - and really - it was time Mulberry had their own Mod to deal with situations like this.

So - here I am!:yahoo::yahoo:

For those of you who know me - Hi again - and for those of you who don't come say Hi. I'm here to help - not to wield a big stick - and I'm always happy to help anyone out if I possibly can.

PM me anytime - talk to me anytime. Use this Thread to air your views, suggest things. Tell me what you want - what would be good - what is crap - This Sub-Forum is for YOU - and so if there is something you feel is needed - then let me know.

The Reference Library - if there are specifics you want/need - again - let me know - I'll see what I can do.

I'm bouncing between Mulberry and Chloe - but I'm pretty round so I bounce well!!:nuts:

Look forward to meeting you all -

Lesley x

Hi Lescoy, excellent news, so great to have you here on the forum.

Thanks for all your help in the past too when you did it off your own back, lovely to have you here permanently :woohoo:

Welcome to our crazy little corner of the world, lovely to have you on board! X

What 'drama' did I miss yesterday? Hope everyone's ok....

Last edited: