Mulberry X Paul Smith

Update on my Antony. On closer inspection the stitching looks faulty on both sides. Look like missed stitches and one looks knotted. PS were great and contacted Mulberry who apologised and said it shouldn’t be like that. I’ve been offered a refund or a replacement if they can recall one from a physical store. I love the bag, but I’m unsure what I should do now! Such bad luck!

IMG_3904.png

IMG_3903.jpeg

Oh my goodness, that's so hard to deal with...what is happening with Mulberry's quality control? Do you want to risk a third attempt or decide it's not for you? I think I'd give it one more attempt ! Have you sent the original one back yet?
I'm sure others on here will give you their opinions!!

Oh my goodness, that's so hard to deal with...what is happening with Mulberry's quality control? Do you want to risk a third attempt or decide it's not for you? I think I'd give it one more attempt ! Have you sent the original one back yet?
I'm sure others on here will give you their opinions!!
Thank you. I have returned the first one. I think you’re right. Might be third time lucky if they can source one! I wouldn’t want to not have one at all, but can’t keep something that’s clearly faulty. Maybe it’s not meant to be!

Reactions: cypr