Mulberry wsp price vs rrp!!!!

etalb1111

Aug 6, 2007
just got my new black goat mabel and its lovely - got it from boros who sent parcel via citylink. the label they used for my address is a scrap piece of paper which has a list printed of all the bags they stock with the whole sale prices and rrp's on it..............the mark up is massive - just thought i would post some of the prices for info....

Bays veg tanned black - wsp 211 - rrp550
east west bays black - wsp 171 - rrp450
jeneh mix material - wsp 287 - rrp696
jeneh pouch - wsp 152 - rrp 395
charlie patent lipstick wsp 57 - rrp 150
ant messenger - 96 - rrp 250
Bays ost wsp 767 rrp 1998

cant type anymore -baby is swiping at everything.. just thought this was quite interesting...;)

Retail mark-up in a shop is always at least double wholesale and generally higher so I am not at all surprised. You don't think that they make a big loss when they mark down to 50% do you?

Do you think there's enough of us on here to place a wholesale order for, say, the Mitzy hobo?! :nuts:

That's how stores can afford their 20% off days every so often, isn't it?

Ditab - A fantasic idea which should be taken seriously by MULBERRY LONDON, after all the amount of marketing and raising of barnd awareness we do for them there should be an annual 'perk'.

Travelbunny - I'm coming to get your Navy Bayswater, please have it ready or will set the dog on you - (see avatar for details).

Ditab - A fantasic idea which should be taken seriously by MULBERRY LONDON, after all the amount of marketing and raising of barnd awareness we do for them there should be an annual 'perk'.

Travelbunny - I'm coming to get your Navy Bayswater, please have it ready or will set the dog on you - (see avatar for details).

Oh no no no- not even my boyfriend is allowed to touch it!! I have rehomed it from another lovely tpfer and it has made my year :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Do you think there's enough of us on here to place a wholesale order for, say, the Mitzy hobo?! :nuts:

That's how stores can afford their 20% off days every so often, isn't it?

Belen Echandia give tpfers 10% off and free shipping for placing a group order of 8 to make a specific bag style in a particularly colour.