Mulberry, Wine and Ebay, Oh My!!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
So I placed a bid on this lovely scotchgrain bag and there doesn't seem to be much interest even though it's very cute!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Mulberry-Scotchgrain-Bag-Excellent-Condition_W0QQitemZ250237887143QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then after a couple glasses of wine, I placed a bid on this lovely:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fabulous-ORLA-KIELY-Cream-Leather-SMARTY-Handbag-NR_W0QQitemZ110244354558QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So, which one should I keep bidding on or should I just go for both???
I am sure that the Orla will get more attention as it gets closer to the end.

:nuts::yahoo: One should definitely lock out of ebay while having a glass of wine!!

:lol::lol:

Out of the two I prefer the second one, but thats only because Im not so keen on some of the earlier mulberries, plus the second looks more versatile.

Sorry thats probably not much help is it? :Push:

I am the only bidder on the Mulberry and have just been outbid on the Orla, so ....... decisions, decisions... Will wait and see or until I have another glass of wine!! LOL Too early for that unless I were to have a Mimosa!!

Actually, I thought of my DD when I saw that Orla bag. I might just have to find her one for Ethan to give her for Mother's Day. I really think those bags as so "her".

I prefer the second one, too :yes:

eBay and booze definitely don't mix but you were lucky this time that you didn't bid on anything fugly :lol:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I wasn't having any coffee when I read that!!!

Actually reminds me of this real old country song
"The Girls All Get Prettier at Closing Time"!!!!!!

The scotchgrain is lovely. Just remember they're going for about £97 at the outlets at the moment. I wasn't overly keen on the Orla, think the Mulberry is much better looking.

Although that is so pretty too,and as Sara says,they are much more expensive in the outlets,would be just divine as a summer bag...............ooooo,I think for versatilty,I'd go for this one!!!

I love the blue colour of the scotchgrain.. Personally I like the quirkiness of some of the older mulberries!!! :yes: I would go for it!! hmmm, yup wine and ebay are a big no no LOL - I am always soooo much richer after a couple of glasses of red :nuts: