mulberry well protected

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just bin in the garden with effie, when i bought her the seller said she had already been sprayed twice with waterstop
    she is darwin and i have just applied mulberry nourisher to clean her before applying a coat of water stop spray
    she is in the garage as we speak drying and looking slightly darker delicious.

was the use of the nourisher wise? i know the cream is designed for glove leather but it can be used as a cleaner too and i just wanted to clean her since i am not her owner from new

have you purchased a ''used mulberry''? what did you do in the way of keeping her clean and protected ?xx:heart:

2. Exactly what you did. I think the nourisher darkened it up a bit but I liked that.

3. Bayley - personally i just normally spray it to death with colloni if it is darwin. Never tried the nourisher! Let us know how it looks.. I am sure it will look fab.

4. Ive bought two used mulberries - didnt clean them (didnt look like they needed it!) but I sprayed them both a couple of times with collonil.

5. No never tried nourisher on darwin, only collonil. Would be interested in hearing if it made any difference.

6. no difference maybe a shade darker looks yummy xx