Mulberry Website

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone else having problems with their website this morning? I cannot view any bags!:sad:

2. I will reply to my own thread. It is okay now:smile:

3. Me too, just hoping it is not closed for mainteance whilst they update other prices!

4. I am currently on the website and it appears to be okay now. I am off work all this week and looking for another Mulberry bag (even though I bought another one three weeks ago!!!)

5. :roflmfao:

6. Thank goodness, spotted the new Mini Mabel in Marine at Harrods yesterday, but the SA was so unfriendly decided not to give them my money - so it's back to the website for me!

7. ^^^ Is marine different to aqua and denim?

8. I have only seen the denim on the photo reference thread (I know someone has a denim mabel which I covet), marine is quite a harsh blue, a sort of subtle sapphire IRF.

9. ^^^ It sounds lovely!! Do you know whether they do it in the regular size mabel, or just the mini?

10. I find the website is often slow and 'clunky' to use. I always hope it's because they're uploading sale details onto the site servers, but no luck so far.. :rolleyes::sad: