Mulberry website - minor rant

Restrictor - I would so love to come to NYC for the sale. I admit, never been there. But, we blew the budget on our trip to Hawaii in Oct and now I am saving for UK, so vacation budget is too small this year! So sad, I need a money tree in my yard!!

Back to topic, I think I will start emailing Mulberry every month requesting better selection and more stores here! You ladies always have such good ideas and insight.

Ditab - I totally agree. The only way Mulberry is going to know how frustrating the website is, is to let them know. I'm definitely going to be emailing them feedback about it as it drives me mad too!

when I was in gay paree in november at galleries lafayette I saw a white patent bayswater plus a few other variant of bays/brooke/roxanne I'd never seen before and last time i was at Edinburgh Mulberry checking out their sale stock I saw a patent bayswater in a sort of pinky purple colour.......definately a diff colour to the purple one thats been out for a while and not magenta either, wish they were on the site tho!

Just reporting ladies: Last night I got on the Mulberry website and wrote to them about their lack of retail stores and outlets in the U.S. and in Mexico, and also, that their website was lacking in all the variety of bags.

Just so you know: I did my part!

TG - I think they must have heard you :lol: There've been lots of new bags added to the site including the white Roxanne & Bayswater with silver hardware, white Agyness and a few new wallets and keyrings :tup:

That *was* a successful email campaign!