Mulberry + waxed cotton jacket

Thanks mymlan and hula!!

I've actually sent the Boden waxed coat back- the zip wasn't easy to use, and have bought a waxed barbour instead which I adore which has a gorgeous Liberty rose print lining!!!! will start using ivy bays this week as kids back to school!

Have used my heart print scarf a couple of times but haven't used the green butterfly one at all. The butterfly one i feel is quite summery but we never seemed to get a summer!!!

Late to this but country chic is definitely you.
Glad to hear ivy Bays is getting some use, I always think of choc when I think of you, it's your signature colour!

^^I've lost quite a bit of weight & have had to send my coats to the charity shop. I'm down to a full length down coat and a leather jacket!
I've started the hunt for a swingy number to go with Daria, don't think a waxed jacket would fit the bill though.
Has Ivy bays had some use yet?

^^It's the perfect autumn bag. Maybe another couple of weeks or when the leaves really start turning.
I'm digging out oak Mitzy and choc Hanover for autumn weekends.

Ok hula!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJ- hard to believe you are wearing oak and choc!!!!! Has daria hobo been out yet?!

No, not yet. It arrived on Friday. I took black Somerset shoulder to Bath yesterday and have had a home day today. I have sorted my wardrobe out and realised most of it is grey & black so Daria was a good buy!
I used oak Mitzy & choc Hanover quite a lot last autumn, they seem to work well with jeans and weekend clothes.
Was really parky here last night but it's been bright & sunny today. I'm itching for the temperature to fall so I can light the fire!

^^Me too. I happiest from October - Jan. Just love Halloween, Bonfire Night & Christmas.
We're going back to France in October for a longish weekend so I'll be stocking up on huge pine cones for the fire. We're in a pine forest so I go for a wander & come back with masses. I'll bring you some back, they're brilliant fire starters!