Mulberry + waxed cotton jacket

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
Thanks mymlan and hula!!

I've actually sent the Boden waxed coat back- the zip wasn't easy to use, and have bought a waxed barbour instead which I adore which has a gorgeous Liberty rose print lining!!!! will start using ivy bays this week as kids back to school!

Have used my heart print scarf a couple of times but haven't used the green butterfly one at all. The butterfly one i feel is quite summery but we never seemed to get a summer!!!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Late to this but country chic is definitely you.
Glad to hear ivy Bays is getting some use, I always think of choc when I think of you, it's your signature colour!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
haha- something to do with being a vet I think. Need a barbour, wellies and a black lab/ springer spaniel or border terrier!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
^^I've lost quite a bit of weight & have had to send my coats to the charity shop. I'm down to a full length down coat and a leather jacket!
I've started the hunt for a swingy number to go with Daria, don't think a waxed jacket would fit the bill though.
Has Ivy bays had some use yet?

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
^^It's the perfect autumn bag. Maybe another couple of weeks or when the leaves really start turning.
I'm digging out oak Mitzy and choc Hanover for autumn weekends.

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
Ok hula!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJ- hard to believe you are wearing oak and choc!!!!! Has daria hobo been out yet?!

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
Im thinking of winter coats now. Got my uggs out yesterday and put the winter duvet on!!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
Yup - I wore my uggs the other day! I'm dreaming of a new kitchen and an aga to heat it!!!!

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
Im looking forward to a/w though, all that layering and cosy nights in front of the fire!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Ok hula!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJ- hard to believe you are wearing oak and choc!!!!! Has daria hobo been out yet?!

No, not yet. It arrived on Friday. I took black Somerset shoulder to Bath yesterday and have had a home day today. I have sorted my wardrobe out and realised most of it is grey & black so Daria was a good buy!
I used oak Mitzy & choc Hanover quite a lot last autumn, they seem to work well with jeans and weekend clothes.
Was really parky here last night but it's been bright & sunny today. I'm itching for the temperature to fall so I can light the fire!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
^^^ definately- we've got some logs being delivered this week for the wood burning stove. I love autumn!!!!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
^^Me too. I happiest from October - Jan. Just love Halloween, Bonfire Night & Christmas.
We're going back to France in October for a longish weekend so I'll be stocking up on huge pine cones for the fire. We're in a pine forest so I go for a wander & come back with masses. I'll bring you some back, they're brilliant fire starters!