Mulberry wallets - no dust bag?

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
I recently Picked up the long locked purse for a friends birthday and just took it out to have a look..and there isn't a dust bag! So I called the mulberry boutique and they said wallets don't come with dust bags? Is this true? I'm surprised and disappointed that they charge $500 for a wallet and they just wrap it up in tissue paper and put it in a box..

elvisfan4life said:
Am I the only one who thinks purse prices are obscene these days?

Absolutely agree! Vintage is the way to go - I sold my orange Daria purse (didn't get on with the leather quality, too soft for me) and replaced it with a fabulous ginger Darwin concertina purse. Much cheaper, oodles of character and much harder wearing :smile:

No they are really very expensive. Been eyeing up a french purse for awhile, but the price is so high so I rather place that money on a bag instead, feels like it is more value for money that way. :sad:

I do exactly in the same way. Many times I planed to buy LV wallet but always end up with bags instead. For example, I paid the same amount for my LV favorite clutch as I would have to pay for a Sarah walet in Vernis or Epi leather. But I have to pause with bags from now on, so I might just buy a wallet :smile: