Mulberry UK meet

:yahoo:Count me in too :yes: Ladies do lunch :drinkup: and shop till we drop .... fantastic idea.

ooohh,are you expecting??!!! I know its a bag site,but can I ask for pics when babe is born?? I realise you may be totally knackered after,but its so lovely to see brand new babes!!!! Do you know if its a wee boy or girl or are you waiting for the ultimate suprise!! I had an amniocentecis so I found out,and she became Sophie before she was born,but not knowing that must be the most exciting thing!!! And if it is you thats a mum in waiting let me know where to send a little prezzie to!! Or you can wait for the meet if you prefer,you will probably be ready for a break by then!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OK all. Here's the plan.
Saturday May 10 2008. Meet outside the Mulberry shop at 11.30am. Dress code: Mulberry bag!

So far we have:
Sarajane.
Flyvetjo.
Ditab.
Chaz.
Taraholmes.
Claudia123.
Snorkmini.
Mulberrylove.
Rosieroseanna.

Hope that gives everyone enough time to get there. The idea is drinks/lunch then shopping, ending up with coffee/drinks.

ooohh,are you expecting??!!! I know its a bag site,but can I ask for pics when babe is born?? I realise you may be totally knackered after,but its so lovely to see brand new babes!!!! Do you know if its a wee boy or girl or are you waiting for the ultimate suprise!! I had an amniocentecis so I found out,and she became Sophie before she was born,but not knowing that must be the most exciting thing!!! And if it is you thats a mum in waiting let me know where to send a little prezzie to!! Or you can wait for the meet if you prefer,you will probably be ready for a break by then!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hello Chaz, yes i'm due Xmas Eve of all times :yes: Of course i will post a pic of the new arrival when he/she arrives (don't know if it is a boy or girl but only 6 weeks to go so not long to wait to find out) I am sooo excited now (and nervous though as it is my 1st) x

OK all. Here's the plan.
Saturday May 10 2008. Meet outside the Mulberry shop at 11.30am. Dress code: Mulberry bag!

So far we have:
Sarajane.
Flyvetjo.
Ditab.
Chaz.
Taraholmes.
Claudia123.
Snorkmini.
Mulberrylove.
Rosieroseanna.

Hope that gives everyone enough time to get there. The idea is drinks/lunch then shopping, ending up with coffee/drinks.
Oh I want to come and it will be ten days before my birthday, a great excuse to buy another bag!!!!!:woohoo:

OK all. Here's the plan.

So far we have:
Sarajane.
Flyvetjo.
Ditab.
Chaz.
Taraholmes.
Claudia123.
Snorkmini.
Mulberrylove.
Rosieroseanna.

Oooohh!! Sarajane,I think you'd best update your register by two!!! Miss Bradshaw and Morgan! This is going to be fabulous,meeting so many new people in one day,seeing what everyone looks like,it will be so nice coming on here afterwards,as we really will know each other!! Hahahaha!!! Imagine all the new posts for look at my new bag!!

Hello Chaz, yes i'm due Xmas Eve of all times :yes: Of course i will post a pic of the new arrival when he/she arrives (don't know if it is a boy or girl but only 6 weeks to go so not long to wait to find out) I am sooo excited now (and nervous though as it is my 1st) x

Ooo,sweetie don't be nervous! Although no matter how many people say that you still are!!! But once you get started its kind of comforting to think 'right then,last stage before I meet babe!' and being absolutely honest I was really,really sh*tt**ng myself,as Sophie was my first and it was because I really did'nt know what to expect etc,but the midwife was wonderful asked me if I wanted her to direct me,'yes',told me what to do and when and made sure I was ok all the way through and was genuinely delighted for us when Sophie arrived, it put marrying Andy to the second best day of my life,and he's the one I'd die without!!!!!

I'm all the way up in the far confined northern ridge called scotland :sad: Plus my end of year Honours law exams will be in May/June, if it was humanly possible and I could bribe someone (OH and family) to watch my kids, manage to get a train down and not have any uni work due around then I'd love to come!

I'm all the way up in the far confined northern ridge called scotland :sad: Plus my end of year Honours law exams will be in May/June, if it was humanly possible and I could bribe someone (OH and family) to watch my kids, manage to get a train down and not have any uni work due around then I'd love to come!
ooo, hoping you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the Bicester outlet right? Do you think someone best warn them a Mulberry hungry herd is going to stampede the shop!!! Will there be enough bargains to go round!!!!