Mulberry UK meet

Everyone is welcome. This is an open invitation to all you Mulberry girls. Anyone who wants to come please do.
I'll post the date as soon as poss and the time and place for meeting. I'll contact my wonderful SA and find out when there's likely to be offers on.
I'm so glad you all think this is a good idea - it'll be a blast!

I'm so excited! Will need to start saving up pronto!

x
I know!!!! I can't wait!!! Its worse than waiting for Christmas for me!!! I have already primed Andy that I will be buying an early birthday present and he snorted and replied 'what do you want another bag for? you've got three Mulberries and a YSL satchel you'll be getting at Christmas' I thought now was probably not the ideal time to say I had got another Mulberry that was wrapped ready for Christmas as a present to myself......oops! I did say we would all be going to an outlet,he just said 'Jesus,all you women together you'll clean the place out,as soon as one of you starts spending that will be it,it will be like a feeding frenzy!!' Hahahahaha!!! I prefer to think we will all show restraint and make thoughtful and sensible decsions!!! And the only Agyness in the shop won't get pulled to pieces between us!!!
But mostly I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:love::yes:

Everyone is welcome. This is an open invitation to all you Mulberry girls. Anyone who wants to come please do.
I'll post the date as soon as poss and the time and place for meeting. I'll contact my wonderful SA and find out when there's likely to be offers on.
I'm so glad you all think this is a good idea - it'll be a blast!

Sarajane,this is a fabulous idea,I am so looking forward to it!!xxxxxxxx :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Sarajane,this is a fabulous idea,I am so looking forward to it!!xxxxxxxx :yes::yes::yes::yes:
I think you may just have an inkling of this by the amount of giddy posts on here!! And I keep checking to see if anyone else has posted.....................................I think I'll go and do some photography,BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a further and really informative post to add to the colonil spray thread,so please check it out,Mulberry fans new and long standing may find it really useful and informative!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heres proof I need no encouragement whatsoever, Jo, I have been wondering this extremely bizarre and random notion from your sign in name thing,are you a vet that flies? Probably not but it does make me smile when I read it imagining you zooming round the country with a cape on,wonder woman style(well you have got the figure for it,and I don't belive you about the M+S underwear thing AT all!!!!!!)tending to poorly creatures!

mmmmmm,looks like I really do spend too much time on my own does'nt it?:yes:

Heres proof I need no encouragement whatsoever, Jo, I have been wondering this extremely bizarre and random notion from your sign in name thing,are you a vet that flies? Probably not but it does make me smile when I read it imagining you zooming round the country with a cape on,wonder woman style(well you have got the figure for it,and I don't belive you about the M+S underwear thing AT all!!!!!!)tending to poorly creatures!

mmmmmm,looks like I really do spend too much time on my own does'nt it?:yes:

I'm a vet with a pilots licence (albeit lapsed since having kids) but if you prefer I'm supervet with a cape and wear my magic knickers over my tights!!!:yahoo:

sarajane- just looked at dates etc and May 10th is looking good for me if it suits everyone else! (between me working and DH's business trips it's amazing how many weekends are taken up!!!)

sarajane- just looked at dates etc and May 10th is looking good for me if it suits everyone else! (between me working and DH's business trips it's amazing how many weekends are taken up!!!)

That would be ok for me,but as I usually don't have any commitments, and all Andys business trips are confined to the week,so I am totally fine to fit in wherever!And its fairly close to my birthday,so I can get sorted and Andy will be chuffed as its from an outlet,right then,one from him,Sophie(I think she should make a start)and one from myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oooooooooooooooooo,can't wait!!!! Meeting all of you,lunch,shopping,what could possibly be more perfect than that!!!xxxxxxxxxx