Mulberry UK meet

What are you two like?! Call me boring but I was going to suggest a meeting place and time. But if comedy vegetables is the way we want to go, that's fine by me, mine will be a very long leek!

Now just need to hear what Ditab and Orkneydaisy think of our meet idea.

I think a meeting place and time is a very sensible idea - however if someone is late could they please carry a very large comedy vegetable around with them so we can keep an eye out for them ( and snigger from afar while everyone stares!!)

I think a meeting place and time is a very sensible idea - however if someone is late could they please carry a very large comedy vegetable around with them so we can keep an eye out for them ( and snigger from afar while everyone stares!!)

Oh,thats a bit scary(for everyone else involved) you sound a lot like me...............snigger!!

What are you two like?! Call me boring but I was going to suggest a meeting place and time. But if comedy vegetables is the way we want to go, that's fine by me, mine will be a very long leek!

Now just need to hear what Ditab and Orkneydaisy think of our meet idea.

Ooo,How long,exactly har har!
We could whip up a veggie casserole if we miss lunch( which I won't as someone mentioned cake!)

Would Rach come too do you think? I think we should take photos of our 'Grand Day Out' so the ladies in the US,and Europe etc, can have a look at us farting about!! And if they can't be there in person it may be the next best thing? Just don't give me the responsibilty of bringing anything important,like a camera....................

Ok, I need you all to let me know which Saturdays you can do in April and May. The ones that avoid school hols are April 4, 25, May 2, 9, 16. I'm going to France for the Whitsun hols so we'd be leaving on Fri 22nd.
Jo - which ones of those can you do? Let's get a date agreed and then we know it's in our diaries and is sacrosanct.

Okay,pretty easy from my end I should be free for any of them,so if you ladies decide whats most convenient for you I should be able to just fit in with it!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX

Oooooh can I come along please? Went to Bicester recently and loved it. If I know which weekend it is I can arrange to stay near. Just think lunch, shopping and bags with people who don't think I'm insane.

Snork

xx

Just had an idea, how about we inform Mulberry what we are doing and ask them to be 'nice' to us as good PR. Local papers love a story like this. How about a bottle of champagne to quoff whilst sitting on the sofas and trying on bags? Its worth a go:tup:.

Sounds like a great plan, ladies. Thanks for thinking of me, sarajane :tup:

I think agirlinwinter and hulahoop should try to come along, too :yes:

I'm currently free for all the May dates so any of them will be fine. Only problem is that I'll probably have to bring my toddler with me (DH works weekends and I don't have anyone else I can leave him with) so I'll be dipping into and out of the Meet. If anyone needs me, I'll either be in Mulberry or the adventure playground! Hope this doesn't cramp anyone's style...

I'm laughing to myself at the thought of all of us fighting over the gemini keychains that will potentially be at the outlets by next May. I mentioned it first - bagsie first dibs!!!

Regarding dates, it might be worth thinking about the 1st May bank holiday as I believe the outlets sometimes do extra discounts on bank holidays.

Speaking of which, I was just on the Bicester Village website and it said that there's a new Mulberry promotion next week. Spend £250 and get a voucher for £25 for your next visit. Seriously tempted to return & re-buy my olive Phoebe :lol:

Just had an idea, how about we inform Mulberry what we are doing and ask them to be 'nice' to us as good PR. Local papers love a story like this. How about a bottle of champagne to quoff whilst sitting on the sofas and trying on bags? Its worth a go:tup:.

OMG, Nooooooo! I'd die of shame! Mulberry is my secret obsession - I don't want to be outed!

Oooooh can I come along please? Went to Bicester recently and loved it. If I know which weekend it is I can arrange to stay near. Just think lunch, shopping and bags with people who don't think I'm insane.

Snork

xx

Yay!! more the merrier! I have to warn you though I'm a really boring anorak when it comes to Mulberry,I laugh like a braying donkey on drugs,I dribble when I eat,dress in the scruffiest unwashed clothes,never clean my teeth...........................................................and I smell,if you can get over that you are most welcome,I could do with as many friends as possible,I never seem to have any...............................

All good here,2 hour straight thru easy drive all I need now is meet place and date.................................and a bath.................seriously tho if anyone needs a lift from this end,Cheshire,will be more than happy to oblige!! And Dita I'm sure we can all help out with your little one and help keep him entertained,he'll probably have a great time with loads of ladies fussing and cooing over him!! He will probably sleep like a log for you that night after a busy day!