Mulberry Tree Coin Pouch

marymulberry

Sep 4, 2015
Got this item for Christmas in oak and I have to say it's much more versatile that I thought!! At first I didn't think I would like it due to the odd shape and size for a coin purse but it actually works rather well as a wallet for smaller bags.

I pop my debit card in the external pocket and all of my other cards in the middle, along with receipts and other little paper things. The only thing I'm not too fond of is that if you do decide to carry coins, there's only one card slot and I wouldn't dare doubling them up. On the upside, at least there is a spot for one card?

If you have one, how do you use yours? I'd love to know :smile:

I have something similar, not from M. And with two slots. I put my drivers license and just one debetcard in the slots. I put coins in the zipper compartment and I fold bills and put it in the slots behind a card or sometimes in zipper compartment.
I doubled cards and it seems that the slots stretched a bit. But fortunately not to an extent that they fall out.
I use it primarily in small bags. Love it because I am more into mini bags lately cause I hate carrying heavy bags.
If I have the money I would buy a similar wallet from YSL with more slots.
I saw it with a blogger from YouTube. So convenient. But there is also the Tory Burch version...

I don't, but a small and similar pouch came in my mums dome rivet purse that is removable, to be honest I think she's only used the pouch bit so far.

Handy for when using a small bag for coins, a card and a fiver as that's all I ever have!