Mulberry the US vs European market

Linnea.

Dec 31, 2016
Hi! I'm thinking about buying the small Bayswater satchel from mulberry.com. When I wanted to compare the prices between Europe and US I couldn't find the sbs at the European site. Is the sbs a US only model or can it be that it has sold out? I noticed this with several bags and I thought that Mulberry sold the same bags everywhere. Someone here that knows anything about this?

Also, anyone that knows if bags on sale will be discontinued or do they use to have it on more permanent lines as well?

And if I should have posted this somewhere else, I'm sorry. Please move it in that case!

I think the Small Bayswater Satchel was discontinued and replaced with the Small Zipped Bayswater in the UK - the SBS hasn't been in stock for some time. The classic Bayswater seems to now only come in one size, but the zipped comes in a lot of different sizes :smile: I have the micro.

It could just be that some styles were discontinued or sold out here before the US (as Mulberry isn't as popular in the US)

Hi!
Thank you for your time and input! I think you are both right, it's discontinued and was still available by the time I saw it. I bought it in black anyhow and I'm very happy i did, great everyday bag! But I had to make some extra holes in the strap () to get the right fit. To sum it up - I guess I need to check the European site for reference in the future.

Reactions: jaskg144