Mulberry Tamara scarf

Crizza

Jan 6, 2014
Has anyone else spotted the red Tamara scarf reduced on the JL site? I've ordered one and there seem to be plenty in stock, but I am a bit baffled as this is the only colour reduced, and it is still full price on M.com. Can anyone recommend these scarves - good size/length, nice material etc? I'm a sucker for red!

Saw these in store yesterday in JL Oxford St, they looked lovely, very lightweight so nice to wear I suppose! The colours weren't very bright. The red caught my eye as well :smile:

Unfortunately the scarf will be returned as it is smaller than I imagined and TBH just not worth the money IMO. While I love the colour and the M tree motif I don't love the reverse colour, and just can't being myself to pay that price for what is effectively a cotton scarf. I know I'm also very likely to have pulls and plucks in it in no time so it's a no from me, would need to have quite a decent further reduction on JL for me to reconsider it..........which seems a bit mad considering what I shell out for M bags/purses etc!

Unfortunately the scarf will be returned as it is smaller than I imagined and TBH just not worth the money IMO. While I love the colour and the M tree motif I don't love the reverse colour, and just can't being myself to pay that price for what is effectively a cotton scarf. I know I'm also very likely to have pulls and plucks in it in no time so it's a no from me, would need to have quite a decent further reduction on JL for me to reconsider it..........which seems a bit mad considering what I shell out for M bags/purses etc!

I'm glad you said that cos I ordered one from JL.com which came today and I wasn't impressed at all, I found the red far too wishy washy.