Mulberry tag faded

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Hi I've just purchased a pre-loved mulberry Bayswater in oak from eBay , it's 100% genuine as I've had it authenticated on here my question is the oval tag where the word mulberry is in gold lettering and the little tree has completely faded , cannot see it at all , I know I shouldn't be worried as the bag is genuine and in good condition for its age, as its patinered beautifully , but it really does bother me not seeing the writing . Is it natural for the gold writing to disappear over time, and can mulberry have it re-stamped ? Just curious ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459428472.127048.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459428497.474343.jpg

2. Don't know if they will re-stamp? Perhaps you can email customer service??
    Your bag is really beautiful btw :love eyes:
    I have never been into oak, but this bag is making me revaluate the color!
    Congrats on a great find!

3. I'd speak to customer services. I would think they can stitch a new tag in but then it will be new? I'd leave it myself as it shows a bag that is beautiful, used and loved, but that's just me. My first Bayswater is completely knackered with marks that are unique to it that I love. Good lucking with your research.