Mulberry Strap

It's probably similar to the Rosemary strap, isn't it? That's £90.

And Hayley, the Effie isn't a messenger bag - I reckon the strap is fairly short, like 25 inches or something.

I got a "replacement" ;) strap to go on my Roxanne - pics on the catwalk thread somewhere. I'm really pleased with it as it makes the bag much more versatile. I've also used it on my Emmy :tup:

Hayley, if you manage to get one would you be able to post some pics of the rosemary as a messenger bag?

Definitely! It wont be for another 2 weeks or so because i will have to get it from singapore - i live in aust and we dont have a mulberry hear sadly. But as soon as i get it i will post. the rosemary i have is an olive colour, so i am thinking the brownish canvas strap from a 'seth' will work the best ... ?
:smile:

I sometimes wear my Rosemary as a messenger. I bought a canvas strap (£50) from Mulberry's repairs dept and I use it on my Brookes and on my Rosemary. I love swapping straps about :biggrin: My Rosemary is lavender, and the strap is the pinky-beige colour that is usually supplied with oak messenger bags - it goes really well :smile:

I sometimes wear my Rosemary as a messenger. I bought a canvas strap (£50) from Mulberry's repairs dept and I use it on my Brookes and on my Rosemary. I love swapping straps about :biggrin: My Rosemary is lavender, and the strap is the pinky-beige colour that is usually supplied with oak messenger bags - it goes really well :smile:

Thats sounds great! My Rosemary is the olive colour that was out the same time as the lavender ... i think it should go well with the beige/brown strap too. cant wait to get it and wear it as havent used the bag for ages.

when you say repairs dept. does this mean you have to contact them directly, or is it ok just to go into a store. i live in aust and there isnt a mulberry store here, so was thinking of just going into the Singapore store when i'm next there, but will they have to order it in for me?

You won't be able to just buy it in a store :nogood: They'll have to order it in for you. You could try emailing Mulberry repairs to see if they'll ship one to you in Australia. It takes them a week or so to actually make the strap.

I'm so glad that I found this site! Can anyone tell me if it's possible to purchase replacement straps for the Polly Push Lock bags? I had them shortened and there was a mistake made (they cut them way too short) and I need to buy new ones. However, since the bag is no longer made, I'm not sure if that means that the straps are not available any longer either? Does anyone know? I am panicking!

I'm so glad that I found this site! Can anyone tell me if it's possible to purchase replacement straps for the Polly Push Lock bags? I had them shortened and there was a mistake made (they cut them way too short) and I need to buy new ones. However, since the bag is no longer made, I'm not sure if that means that the straps are not available any longer either? Does anyone know? I am panicking!

Hi Mulberrylover,

welcome to the forum. Mulberry may be willing to make you a new strap, though you will most probably be required to send the bag and modified strap in before they will do so. The best thing to do is contact their repairs team, who will advise you....here's a link to them:

http://www.mulberry.com/informationPopup.asp?pageName=customerrepairs&open=returns

:smile:

I find Roxanne is kinda bulky for the shoulders. Wonder if I can get a long strap to attach to the extra hoops found at each ends of the bag and use it like a Rosemary?? Anyone here has done that?

I have. I had a leather strap made for my roxanne. I'm so glad I did as I was finding it to heavy to be carrying around over my arm & was thinking of selling her. Now I have a strap I can carry her either way, so when my arms get tired I just switch her to my shoulder:biggrin:

I have. I had a leather strap made for my roxanne. I'm so glad I did as I was finding it to heavy to be carrying around over my arm & was thinking of selling her. Now I have a strap I can carry her either way, so when my arms get tired I just switch her to my shoulder:biggrin:

Did you have to send the bag to them? Did they mind making a strap for your Roxanne (I mean they didn't complain that you were changing their design, etc)? Because I was considering ordering an extra strap to attach to a Rosemary (that I am considering buying), but Mulberry requires that I send the bag to them. They won't order it without seeing the bag.

Did you have to send the bag to them? Did they mind making a strap for your Roxanne (I mean they didn't complain that you were changing their design, etc)? Because I was considering ordering an extra strap to attach to a Rosemary (that I am considering buying), but Mulberry requires that I send the bag to them. They won't order it without seeing the bag.

They definitely won't make you a strap to go onto a Roxanne, I have the refusal letter to prove it :lol:
If you want a strap for a Roxanne you can either look on ebay to buy one of the canvas messenger straps Mulberry do (that's what I have on mine) or buy a guitar strap...I think there are a few guitar strap sellers on Etsy...:smile: