Mulberry Strap

hotstar16

O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
Hello, I recently purchased an Emmy bag for a steal at Saks outlet. The only problem is that it's missing one of the straps... not such a big deal, since they're interchangeable, but I was going to contact Mulberry's CS to inquire about purchasing another one. Before I do that I just wondered if anyone knows how much they charge for replacement straps? Thanks in advance :smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
Not to sure about emmy straps , but I know that the Somerset satchel straps are £30.00 .:smile:

slip

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Singapore
I find Roxanne is kinda bulky for the shoulders. Wonder if I can get a long strap to attach to the extra hoops found at each ends of the bag and use it like a Rosemary?? Anyone here has done that?

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I find Roxanne is kinda bulky for the shoulders. Wonder if I can get a long strap to attach to the extra hoops found at each ends of the bag and use it like a Rosemary?? Anyone here has done that?
I've looked into it although I don't have a Roxanne yet (but the only way I'd ever get one would be if I could attach a strap). The Rosemary strap is £50 and it can be attached to the Roxanne. You can order it from the Repairs department.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
I've looked into it although I don't have a Roxanne yet (but the only way I'd ever get one would be if I could attach a strap). The Rosemary strap is £50 and it can be attached to the Roxanne. You can order it from the Repairs department.
Ooooooooo,that could be a real go-er for me!! When Sophies doing her Desert Orchid across the park I definately need my hands free!!!!:tup:

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
Don't tell them why you need the stap- just say you need a replacement as they don't like you to 'change the design' of a ceratin style bag. Hope that makes sense!

- or at least that's what I read on another thread!

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Don't tell them why you need the stap- just say you need a replacement as they don't like you to 'change the design' of a ceratin style bag. Hope that makes sense!

- or at least that's what I read on another thread!
Thats exactly what they said to me at the Mulberry shop in Manchester just after I got the Roxy!!!!!!(idiots)

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
^^So true, I don't see why you can't get another strap if you like!

That's one thing I really like about Louis Vuitton, they do sell extra straps in all sizes and don't mind at all if you "change the design" by carrying , say, a pochette with a long strap as a messenger bag. They find it creative and love input like that from their customers!

Mulberry would absolutely benefit from that policy. :yes:

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
^^So true, I don't see why you can't get another strap if you like!

That's one thing I really like about Louis Vuitton, they do sell extra straps in all sizes and don't mind at all if you "change the design" by carrying , say, a pochette with a long strap as a messenger bag. They find it creative and love input like that from their customers!

Mulberry would absolutely benefit from that policy. :yes:
Absolutely!:tup:

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
Hi,

Sorry to re-ignite such an old thread ... i actually have a rosemary and would like to make the strap even longer, so its a messenger style ... does anybody know if its possible to get an even longer shoulder strap than the one thats on the rosemary already ... ?

I remember seeing some celeb from the UK with her roxanne and a really long strap, but dont think it was mulberry ...

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
It was Alexa somebody or other and she'd put a guitar strap on her Roxy. I bought a Martha messenger and the canvas strap is detachable so I use it on my Roxy. The way to get a longer strap is to call Mulberry and say you need a replacement strap for a Martha or a Seth (name one of the messengers) and you can order one. They are about £50.

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
It was Alexa somebody or other and she'd put a guitar strap on her Roxy. I bought a Martha messenger and the canvas strap is detachable so I use it on my Roxy. The way to get a longer strap is to call Mulberry and say you need a replacement strap for a Martha or a Seth (name one of the messengers) and you can order one. They are about £50.
thanks, thats great!

... and yes it was a pic of Alexa Chung ... i think i might be a bit old to be using re-fashioned guitar straps, so will order the ones from mulberry you recommend. ;)

May 7, 2007
I know this is a different bag to what has been discussed but as this thread is about straps I just thought I would let you know that a new leather strap for an Effie is £90.