Mulberry Spring Summer 2015 Preview

Thanks for sharing betsy
Don't think I'm bowled over by many of them.
As you said the oak looks best for me too
White bags def don't do it for me lol!
Very seasonal colours which no doubt will end up heavily reduced in the sales
Good to look at tho and so glad I'm not getting bag envy:graucho:

Depending on the price points, I could be interested. I like the grey and I like the look of the new boxy bags. They're like the one from Gucci but without the obnoxiously obvious logo and tassel. So we'll see....

ohmygoodness! the mini lily is so adorable! definitely looking forward to that the most! i am a SUCKER for cross body bags, and i'm a petite gal! i also love how Mulberry is diving into different colors. can you say GORGE on that orange sbs? and the two-toned lily looks so classic! ahhh, thanks for the share! now, i know what to save up for!

Thanks for sharing betsy
Don't think I'm bowled over by many of them.
As you said the oak looks best for me too
White bags def don't do it for me lol!
Very seasonal colours which no doubt will end up heavily reduced in the sales
Good to look at tho and so glad I'm not getting bag envy:graucho:

I didn't look properly at the grey bags and having a second look they are all rather nice. Especially the SBS
Oh No, maybe I am getting tempted now :sad:

Thanks for posting Betsy. The bags are all nice but not for me.

Ditto, nothing really grabs me. I think the Lily is small enough already, can't imagine the smaller one being popular. The work bags don't compare to a Bays IMO.

I do love the medium Lily, hope we will see lots of lovelier summer colours in that. I also love white bags, so a white medium Lily in the right leather would really tempt me but please not glossy goat.

Wow, I'm surprised this is not getting more love. I suppose it's because I love quirky and color. Haha! I love bright colors. Also, I think the mini lilys are a nod to how Mulberry wants to price down. They'd be a great "first luxury bag" for a graduate.