Mulberry Sale USA

The percent listed or the 30% to 40% is correct on the handbags. I assume the same on the wallets and I didn't ask about clothes. The ballet pink Lily isn't on sale!

!! I'm arriving in NYC Wednesday morning.. I hope the stores don't run out of goodies. Does anyone know if I'd be able to call ahead of time to get intel and have them set aside anything for me?

They will hold for you. My SA Tatiana at the SoHo store is very nice. But I wouldn't worry about sellout-M is not wildly popular here, and they will hunt things down and ship to you. Good luck!

The percent listed or the 30% to 40% is correct on the handbags. I assume the same on the wallets and I didn't ask about clothes. The ballet pink Lily isn't on sale!

I called specifically about the envelope wallet-apricot, nude, Queen green, Emerald, bluebell, and mint will all be $350, so 30 that's percent off.

Here's my stash for the sale: Alexa, pheasant green shrunken calf, Mulberry red scarf with Mulberry tree as well as a wallet for my daughter. I'm sitting here wondering why I have bought another Alexa when I have the Oak and Midnight. Love both but isn't three a bit much?

Nope!!! Anything more reasonably priced?

Yes, 50% off on some bags but I don't think you like them. The clothes are a good deal with 50% off if they have something to round out your wardrobe.Since you are in the UK the weather is good for scarves!
One of the 50% off is the Suffolk. Do you like that? I think we talked and you prefer other bags. I wish they would bring back some of the old style bags that were so great for weekends especially their shoulder bags.

Here's my stash for the sale: Alexa, pheasant green shrunken calf, Mulberry red scarf with Mulberry tree as well as a wallet for my daughter. I'm sitting here wondering why I have bought another Alexa when I have the Oak and Midnight. Love both but isn't three a bit much?

I have 5. :biggrin: and I certainly don't have the largest collection of Alexas here.