Mulberry Sale USA

Just wanted to give you a pic of the awful bag I own :biggrin:

A black forest tassel lilly. Can tell you the pics dont do it justice, and there is no problem to remove the tassels, (and they will be fine to put back later if you want they are not attacted to teh bag in any way so you need to destroy anything to remove them), I have done so and tada...

IMG_7529.JPG

I realise not everyone like studds and the style isn't for everyone, but the studds aren't so noticable without the tassels as you can see. I give you another pic too a modelling pic, please excuse my dirty mirror, did't realise before I saw the pic..

IMG_7524.jpg

Anyway just wanted to show you that this bag can be quite Ok if you just remove the tassels. It is one of the bags I get most compliment for and one of my favourites for special occasions.

well now off to clean mirrors...

Oh thats funny, I have only just picked up on Cazza & Elvisfan's comments about the tassels and studs

Shows how different we are I LOVE THE STUDS........think the extra hardware makes a boring bag a little more special. ;) I am a big hardware fan, think it makes the bag & wish Mulberry would add more sometimes :graucho:

The tassel is also a bonus I bought some of the tassel keyrings from the Outlet and hung them on matching bags.

I had been thinking of buying your lovely Lily in the sale, think she looks gorgeous, pretty bag..................thanks for sharing

The only reseravtion I have is that the chain is attached to the sides & I like to double mine up on my Lily. Can you only wear it the one length now?

madraykin said:
Whoops....I just bought a mulberry Alexa in mink from intermix.

It was such a great sale. I almost snagged the last one on sale at Intermix for $377 on Friday, but someone beat me to calling in her credit card! I am eating my words, having thought i would never buy an Alexa and especially not one with tassels...but i "settled" for their last navy tassel at 70% off and i love it so far. The pushlock under the tassel, instead of the turnlock, is so much more practical for me.